Yes,I Like her

Shubman's pov:

"Seriously?" I ask her in disbelief. "Yes I seriously want to eat Pizza!" She says as she sticks out her tongue at me. "You Just ate a Burger bruh" I say. "I still want it and you need to order it for me." She says. "Fine Whatever." I say as I take out my phone. Gosh that girl eats so much. "Which One?" I ask her the flavour of the pizza she wants. "Umm.. Paneer with extra cheese." She says. I just roll my eyes."Btw do you have any siblings?" Disha asks me. "Yep I do, I have a sister. Her name is Shahneel." I say looking at her. "Oh ok." She says in a simple voice. "Do You have any sibling?" I ask her. "Nope, I don't." She says in a little sad voice. "Did You want to have one?" I ask her. "Yep, I kinda wanted one. I wish I had someone with me to comfort at that time when i had to suffer the most." She says looking down. "May I ask Why did you have to have to suffer?" I ask her. "I Have a very traumatic past. I think Abhay already told you about it?" She asks me. "He didn't actually tell me. He just said that you had a tough past." I say. "Oh, really? I can't tell the full thing right now but i sure will tell you one day." She says with a chuckle. "Yeah, Sure." I say as I look at my phone. "Is the pizza here?" She asks me. "Yep it is. I will go and get it." I say as I go to get the pizza. I get the pizza and go  back to Disha's room. "Yay! The Pizza is hereeee. Thank Youuu" She says as she takes the pizza from my hands. "Jeez. Be careful." I say while giving her a disgusting look. "Look, This Pizza has six pieces so You get 2 and I get 4 ok?" She says while taking out a piece. "Wow, why will I only get 2 pieces?" I ask her. "Because I had an accident not you!" She says as she sticks out her tongue at me. "Fine whatever. I don't care" I say as I roll my eyes. After 15 minutes she was done with eating the pizza. "Do you realise you didn't give me even 1 piece of that pizza." I say as I take out my phone. "Omg! Shit I am so sorry." She gasps. "It's ok I didn't want it" I say. "So look, I am very bored so do you wanna like play something?" She asks me. "Yeah, Sure I am ok with it." I tell her. "Ok So it's gonna be like-" She was just telling me the game until Hardik came shouting. "Dishaaaa! Are you ok???!!!How did this happen? Do you wanna eat anything? Look I got chocolates for you." Hardik Shouts as he hugs her. Argh! Why the heck is he hugging her? And why am I jealous? Gosh Something's actually wrong with me. "Yeah I am ok, and Thank you for the chocolates!!" Disha says as she takes the bag of chocolates from Hardik. "Does she really like chocolates?" I ask Hardik. "Yes, she loves chocolates more than anything." Hardik tells me. "Oh Ok." I say. "And Shubman. Bro, i gotta talk to you. Come out." Hardik tells me as he goes out of the room. "I am gonna go ok?" I tell Disha. "Yeah ok." She says searching for her favourite chocolates. I chuckle and walk out of the room. "Yes bro? What do you wanna talk about?" I ask Hardik. "Shubman why aren't you coming for practices? You know the next match is in one week.You gotta practice." Hardik says. "Yeah I know but I even need to stay with Disha." I tell him as I look at Disha from outside. "Disha can stay with a caretaker or you can ask your sister. You really need to focus on the matches right now." Hardik says. "No bro, I don't want her to stay with anyone else. I wanna stay with her. Don't worry I'll play the matches and make sure to win them." I say. "Do you like her?" Hardik asks me in a curious tone. "Yes, I like her" I tell Hardik as I got aware of my feelings since a long time. "Ok Fine.But please play nicely ok?" Hardik tells me. "Yeah sure" I tell him as we both go back in. We see Disha eating chocolates peacefully. "Oh, You're back, what did you talk about?" She asks us. "Nothing just about the matches." I tell her. "When are you gonna get discharged Disha? "I asked the doctor and he told me that I can get discharged tomorrow. Isn't that so great?" Disha says as her eyes light up. "Yeah it sure is." Hardik says. "Definitely." I say looking at Disha. "Ok so Disha now I'll go back and also take care of yourself and drive carefully from next time." Hardik says as he gives Disha a hug. "Byee." Disha says as she hugs him back. 

Disha's pov:

"So, what's the game you were talking about?" Shubman asks me after Hardik goes. "Ok, so it's like we are gonna play that game where we say numbers till 21 and whoever gets the number 21 reveals a secret. Good?" I ask Shubman. "Yeah sure, I am cool with it." Shubman says as he comes and sits close to me. Shit why the heck is my heart beating so fast? Calm Down Disha! Calm Down! "So, you wanna start?" I ask Shubman. "Yeah sure, I'll start." Shubman says as he starts the game, The number 21 lands on Shubman. "Yay! It's you. Now tell me a secret." I say. "Ok. So, when I was like i don't know 6 or 7y. I used to tell my sister that I will marry her coz she is really nice to me, and she just used to laugh." Shubman says as we both start laughing. We again do that Game thingy and this time 21 lands on me. "Ok, So lemme tell you this one thing that happened with me when i was 5 or 6y. I used to go to school and I really liked this guy, I don't remember his name. And everyday I used to go to him and say I will marry him, and he didn't want to marry me, so he used to cry everyday and tell the teacher that he doesn't want to marry me, but i still used to force him to marry him." I say as we both start laughing again. Gosh his dimples are so cute. He looks so cute while laughing. Gosh the heck wrong with me!

*A/N: Hey peeps, so i really hope you liked this part. I am sorry that I updated this part so late and I was very lazy with this part and that's because I am really busy with stuff right now, but i will try my best to upload the next parts regularly. If you liked this part, please vote and comment. Love you*