Do you Believe In Marriages?

Disha's Pov:

We had a lot of fun playing, reveal-a-secret game. We got to know each other's embarrassing secrets which was really fun. Right now Me and Shubman are out in the hospital's garden taking a walk as the doctor told me to go and roam in the nature. "Hey Disha, am I attractive?" Shubman asks me. "U and attractive lol. Attractive my foot!" I say rolling my eyes. "Ok right now I am being serious, Gosh just answer na!" Shubman says in an irritated voice. "Ok fine, You are really attractive. Like telling you as a friend, I think you're really attractive. Frankly you're the most attractive person I've met till now. Your eyes are perfect, your nose is perfect, your lips are perfect and then You are Perfect" I say blushing. "Omg I never thought that you would compliment me. Thank you so much Miss Disha. Wait Do you like me?" Shubman teases me. "Yah! I don't like you I just said all that just because I want you to stop irritating me. Stop thinking all this shit. You're so Dumb!" I say as I playfully start hitting him. "Fine,Fine I'll stop and you! Stop hitting me now." He says as he sticks out his tongue at me. "Fine, I'll spare you this time." I say as I rolls my eyes and start walking. We walk peacefully for what seemed like 1 hour. I look at Shubman and he smiles at me. I just can't deny, That Guy is really attractive. "Disha, Do you wanna eat a chocolate? You really like chocolates i guess?" Shubman asks me. "Yeah! Sure get me a chocolate and yes I really like chocolates. I like Chocolates more than Anything!" I say while smiling. Shubman giggles and gets me chocolate. "Now you're a good boy cause you got me a chocolate." I say as I eat the chocolate. "Yeah and if I didn't get you a chocolate, then would I be bad?" Shubman asks me. "Yes you will be very bad!" I say eating the chocolate. "Today Evening, I can finally go home." I say. "That's good!" Shubman says. I would be getting discharged today so it means that, now I won't be able to be with Shubman anymore. He would get busy with his matches and I would get busy with my work. Aah! I don't wanna get discharged!!!

Shubman's pov: 

Disha told me that she is getting discharged today. That's a good thing but I won't be able to spend time with her like i did. Aah! I don't want her to get discharged!!! I don't know why but now I feel like I need her to be with me. Like I wanna date her. I really do wanna. My mind tells me to do it later but my heart tells me it's Now or Never. I don't know what to choose. I'll just ask Disha. I take Disha to her room and we both sit down. "Disha, I wanna ask you something." I say. "Yeah sure go ahead." She says in a simple tone. "It's actually a very lame thing to ask, but If your heart and brain are arguing. Who do you listen to?" I ask her. "Well, If that happened to me then I would definitely listen to my heart. Cause I think that heart and brain both make the best choices,  but The brain tells you the right thing and your heart tells you what you really wanna do. So I would definitely choose my heart." She thinks for a while and answers. Wow, that girl really is good at all this stuff. "Wow, Good 4 U" I say in a simple voice. "One more lame thing to ask!" I say. "Yeah fine just ask!" She says. "Do you believe in marriages?" I ask her. "Of course I do, ever since I was a kid I wanted to get married really badly. And I wanted my boy to first take me to a garden full of love flowers and then while walking he should say "Hey Love, I wanna say something." and then he knelt to the ground and pulls out a ring and say "Marry Me Juliet! You'll never have to be alone, I love you and that's How I really know!" She says while blushing. "Wow girl, You really got big dreams! But are you sure you would get a boy? Like with that same-as-monkey face?" I say teasing her. "You're so mean! I hate you" She says in an irritated tone. "Fine, I am sorry." I say while giggling.

*Y/N: Hey guys, I hope you liked this part, I was really lazy with this one because I was really busy but I promise that The next chapter will be better. And also I am gonna give you a little spoiler for the next part: Shubman is gonna propose Disha. Yep, That's the spoiler but I ain't gonna tell if Disha accepts Shubman or not. I hope she does so Fingers Crossed! If you liked this part, please like and comment. Love you!*