You won!

Shubman's Pov:

Yesterday was the best day of my life. Disha and I are finally together. Well right now its 4am and Disha is sleeping in my arms and she is looking damn cute.I gotta wake her up as I have to go for the match but I don't want to. Gosh She is so cute! Yesterday, me and Disha ate and came to my place. Well now I gotta wake her up. I don't want us to get late for the match. "Disha wake up? We need to get ready now" I say as I gently shake her. "What? Yes i am up." She says in a sleepy yet cute voice. "Good Morning" I say as I gently kiss her. "Good Morning baby!" She says as she hugs me. "Baby already?" I say as I hug her back. "Of course you're my baby now. Ok first listen." She says as she breaks the hug and looks at me. "What?" I ask her while holding her hand. "Ok so, Now we both are dating so we gotta have some rules right? Yes we do. So 1. You can't get too close with any other girl and I won't get close with other boys too! 2.No fighting unnecessarily! 3.Do Not Cheat! 4.Be Yourself! 5. Love and Support each other in every situation. That's it." She says. "Ok Sure now let's get ready" I say as I get up from the bed. "Sure, I'll get ready and meet you out" She says. "Yes, Be fast ok?" I say as I get out of the room.

Disha's pov:

Shubman left the room a few minutes ago and now he's probably waiting for me outside. I should go now. Well, Shubman and me are finally together but I still have to find my Childhood Sweetheart you can say. I am just thinking how to tell Shubman about that. Well I will definitely find a way to tell him. Now i should go as he is waiting for me. "I am ready. Let's go" I say as I go towards Shubman. "Yes, Let's go" He says as he takes my hand. We both go towards the car. We both sit in the car. "You ready to go?" Shubman asks me. "Yeah I am." I say. The whole ride, I didn't utter a word as I was busy thinking about how to tell Shubman about my past. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear Shubman calling me. "Disha? Let's go!" Shubman says as he gently shakes me. "Oh, We're here? Let's go" I say as I get out of the car. "What were you thinking?" Shubman asks me. "Nothing. Don't get distracted. You have a match. Let's go" I say as I hold his hand and take him inside. "Ok." He says. I really want him to get distracted because of me. "I am gonna go now ok? You can go and sit at your seat." Shubman says as he gives me a kiss. "Sure bye." I say as I kiss him back. I go and sit at my seat. "Yo! Disha! Long time no see kid!" Abhay says as he comes and hugs me. "Yes right I almost forgot about you and also I am not a kid" I say as I hug him back. "Haha! Right. Btw, Where is Shubman?" He asks me as he breaks the hug. "He probably went to the practice room." I say. "Ok then Bye" He says. "Yeah, Bye. All The Best for your match!" I say as I wave at him.  After a few minutes the match starts. India chooses to bat first. I see Shubman going towards the crease. He looks at me and I give him a warm smile. He smiles back and goes. Shubman finishes off with 124 runs. A Century. The match ends and GT Wins. After the match, I go towards the changing room where Shubman was waiting for me. I see him and give him a hug, but he doesn't hug me back. I got really confused, I break the hug and look at him. He Signals me to look towards his side. I see Abhay smirking at me. "NO NO NO! It's nothing like that! We're just good friends now" I gasp and say to Abhay. "As If." Abhay replies. "Arey What? I am not lying." I say. "Yaya! Stop Lying! I saw how you were cheering for Shubman when he was batting. And the Disha I know would never cheer for Shubman like that. You hated him right?" Abhay says smirking. "Arey! But now I don't. I never hated him." I say. "There's no use of giving excuses. Now, I know it." Abhay says. "Fine! Yes, We are dating." I say as I look at Shubman. He just gives me a smile. "OK Good! Anyways you both look good together." Abhay says as he tells me and Shubman to head inside the changing room.

Shubman's pov:

So Abhay now knows about us, it's good that he knows. Me and Disha would not have to hide from him. "So Shubman? How did you even get her?? She's always plays hard to get. Did you propose her or she did?" Abhay asks me. "Well, Abhay I proposed her and she happily accepted me." I say. "Well, Good for you. Btw, did she tell you anything about her past?" Abhay asks me. "No, we didn't talk much since yesterday. But what is it?" I asks him curiously. "Wait did you two get together yesterday only?" Abhay asks me. "Well yes we did. Anyways, what is about Disha's past?" I ask Abhay. "Nothing. Disha will tell it to you whenever she thinks is the right time. You just gotta wait for her to tell you." Abhay says. "Alright. Let's go and eat I am really hungry." I say. "Yeah sure." Abhay says. Me,Abhay and Disha go out to eat our dinner. "Abhay, Me and Shubman need to go now. You know, that I have a surgery tomorrow." Disha says as we finish our dinner. "Wait a minute. Disha are you ok? Why do you need a surgery?" I ask her worriedly. "No no. I don't need a surgery. I need to perform a surgery as I am a cardiac surgeon." Disha says laughing. "Oh ok. I thought you weren't ok and that you needed a surgery." I say to which Disha and Abhay just laugh.

Abhay's pov:

I am really happy for Disha and Shubman. But, I am really scared about how Shubman will react after knowing Disha's past. I just hope he doesn't react in such a way that'll hurt Disha. Disha and me are friends since we were 7, that's why I am really worried about Disha. It's been really long since I saw Disha smiling like that after that incident. I just hope that some shitty topic doesn't take away Disha's smile which she finally got after a long time.  I just hope that Disha and Shubman last forever, coz they look really nice together and Disha is happy with Shubman.

*A/N: I hope you guys liked this part. Disha's past is definitely gonna get revealed in next chapter. I was just wondering if you guys want this story to be Happy or Sad. There are gonna be some sad parts. But after Disha and Shubman get to know about their things, its's just gonna be happy and happy. Please Like and Comment if you liked this part. Love you Guys!*