I Love you!

Disha's Pov:

Me and Shubman were just packing my things from the hospital room "I have a match tomorrow" Shubman said in a simple tone. "Oh ok. All The Best! Don't you dare lose" I say in a threatening tone. "Yeah, sure whatever" Shubman says as he rolls his eyes at me. I just laugh and start packing my things. "Yah! Can I eat at your house today? I didn't go home for 4 days and I am out of my grocery." I ask Shubman. "Yeah whatever but, only this time. I ain't gonna let you come and eat at my place everyday. You eat too much!" Shubman says teasing me. I playfully hit him on the head. "Ouch! Don't hit me." Shubman says. "Then you better stop teasing me!" I say as I rolls my eyes. "Yeah, yeah Sure!" Shubman says. "Let's go!" Shubman says as he lends me his hand. I hold his hand to get up. "You! Take my stuff. I ain't carrying that all by myself." I say as I roll my eyes. "Fine!" Shubman says as he picks up my stuff. We both sit in his car. "Be careful while driving next time ok?" Shubman says. "Yeah ok. I will." I say as I look at him. "Yeah good" Shubman says keeping his eyes on the road. "Btw did you talk to Abhay? He was quite worried about you" Shubman says. "Omg! I totally forgot about him. I'll call him now." I say as I take put my phone and dial Abhay's number. "Hello? Yeah Abhay I got discharged today and I am gonna stay with Shubman for now. Yeah I am ok. Yeah see you bye." I say as I cut the call. I look at Shubman and see him giving me a disgusted look. "What now?!" I ask in an annoying tone. "You're not gonna stay with me, you're just gonna eat and go. understood?" Shubman says as he rolls his eyes. "Yeah, Shubman please let me just stay for one night! I am really scared of cockroaches and I am sure there will be many cockroaches at my hone. Please just one night?" I ask him making a puppy face. "You're scared of cockroaches? Lol, you're a cockroach yourself. And fine you can stay because I won't be at home tonight so you can sleep or do whatever you want. I just don't want my place to be dirty!" Shubman says. "You're going out? Where?" I ask him. "To propose to someone special." Shubman says as he smiles. Propose? Shubman likes someone? Shit! I don't have a chance anymore. That girl would be so lucky. I wish I was the girl Shubman is thinking to propose. God, Now my whole mood is ruined. I didn't say a word the whole ride. We reached the apartment. Shubman opens the door for me. "Come miss, let's go" He says as he offers me his hand. "I can get out by myself.Go and five your hand to that special person." I scoff and say. "Wait, Are you jealous? Do you like me?" Shubman says laughing. I just ignore him and go. "Here we are. We're done!" Shubman says as we reach his house. I just roll my eyes. "Btw Disha, Are you free tonight? Like at 8pm?" Shubman asks me. "Yeah I am, But why?" I ask him. "Can you come to xxx place at 8pm? Please?" Shubman says as he makes a puppy face. Gosh why is he so cute?! "Yeah fine whatever." I say as I roll my eyes. "Yay! Thank you. See you there. Bye!" Shubman says as he gets out of the house. Gosh I am so in love with him. 

Shubman's pov:

"Don't Worry Disha will be there" Abhay says over the phone. "I am really nervous. What is she doesn't accept me?" I say. "Don't worry, Disha probably likes you too. Just do it." Abhay says. "Ok, If you say so. Bye!" I say as I cut the call. Well yes, Today is the day. I am going to propose Disha. I hope she accepts me. Well, I reached the place where I am gonna propose her. It's a beach. Abhay told me Disha loves beaches. So, I planned to propose her here. It's gonna be 8pm. She will be here any moment. I see a figure coming near me. It's Disha. She is wearing a black dress. "Shubman is that you?" Disha says as she comes towards me. "Yes, It is me." I say as I hold her hand and take her to the place. "W-what is this Shubman?" She asks me confused. I knelt to the ground, take out a rose from my pocket and say "It was always you, Disha. The special person. It was you. Yes, I Love you! I have loved you from the very start. At first I didn't actually care you coming in my life but now I can't even imagine my life without you. I really want you to be with me. Now, it feels like we are meant to be together.  I Love you, Will you be my girlfriend?" I say as I see tears in her eyes. "Yes Shubman, I will. I Love you too!" She says as she hugs me.  "Right now, I am the happiest person alive on this earth. I love you!" I say as I hug her back. We break the hug and look at each other. I look at her lips. I was just about to kiss her. "Do I have permission now?" I say before kissing her. "Yes you do! Don't you dare ask next time!" Disha says as she kisses me. Gosh her lips are so soft. I think I am really blessed to have her in my life now. I've never had any girl in my life romantically. But now, Here she is. My Disha! She is finally Mine. All my dreams with her are finally gonna come true. I hope I stay with her forever. I break the kiss and hug her. She hugs me back. After that, we eat dinner. "Since when did you start liking me?" She asks me. "Well, it was when you were drunk and I was with you the whole time. What about you?" I say. "Well, it was when I actually saw you in the changing room." Disha says. "Wow! You were faster than me." I say as I hold her hand. I really love her. "Do you like this place?" I ask her. "I love it just like I love you." She says. Gosh, why is she so cute?!

 Gosh, why is she so cute?!

*A/N: Hey guys, I hope you liked this part. Shubman and Disha are finally together! Yay! Well, now that they are together, they need to know about each other's past. Stay Tuned for the next chapters. If you liked this part please vote and comment.Love You Guys!*