How can he do this!?

Shubman's pov:

"Disha! You are ready for tonight's party right?" I asked Disha. "Aah! Shubman. I forgot to tell you that i have to go to my hospital to sign some docs." Disha said. "Okay. No probs. But you will be back by evening right?" I asked Disha. "If I get late then you can go alone.I'll come with Abhay" Disha said."Yea sure." I said. "So....I'll go and get ready now." Disha said. "Wait!" I said as I pulled her waist and made her sit on my lap. "What are you doing Shubman?" Disha said while laughing. I just kissed her instead of saying anything. Her lips are so soft. "I love you." I said gently while pulling out of the kiss. "I love you too." Disha said giving me a soft kiss. Disha got up and went to get ready.Oh God! She is so gorgeous. I have to admit that I am very lucky to have her. I will never hurt her.

Disha's Pov:

6:30 p.m.

I was working on the docs in my office when i got a call from Abhay. I picked up the call. "Hey Abhay." I said. "Hey Disha. Ready for the party?" Abhay asked. "Oh shit! I totally forgot about it. I am at the hospital! Will you come and pick me up? I'll be done by 7:45p.m." I said. "Okay but what about your dress?" Abhay asked. "I got it with me. So no worries. You just need to pick me up." I said. "Okay" Abhay said. After cutting the call. I immediately called Shubman and told him that I'll be late. He was disappointed but I didn't have a choice.

7:43 p.m.

"Disha! Come down Fast. I am waiting!" Abhay said. "Yes! Chill. Coming" I said cutting the call. I went down and saw Abhay. Abhay waved at me and i waved back. "You Look Gorgeous!!" Abhay said. "Haha. Thank you. Now let's go. Shubman is waiting for us." I said getting in the car. After a few mins. me and Abhay reached the party. I called Shubman. "SHubman! Where are you?" I asked on the call "I am here. Look to your right" Shubman said in a drunk voice. "He told me look right. He must be there. Also he seems very drunk!" I say to Abhay as i cut the call. I see Shubman and a girl. On top of him? Sitting on his fucking lap. "Who's that Abhay? The girl on top of Shubman?" I asked angrily. "Who? Oh I don't know her." Abhay said look at the girl. Suddenly she started kissing Shubman's cheek and forehead. Then I saw her and Shubman get up and go into a room. And she was still kissing him. He wasn't even trying to push her away.

 "How can he do this!? How can he fucking cheat on me?"

"Its's okay Disha. Let's just go." Abhay said wiping the tears from my face. "How can he do this Abhay? I fucking love him so much! How can he just cheat on me?" I say as I hug Abhay. "It's Okay. He is a coward. Let's just go from here. You need rest." Abhay said trying to calm me down. I nod. Me and Abhay sit in the car and Abhay drives me home. The whole ride was very silent. None of us said anything. But how can Shubman do this? I trusted him so much! I fucking hate him!

*A/N: Hey guyssss. Hope you liked this chapter. If you did then please vote and comment. So basically Shubman cheated on Disha and Disha now hates him. Read more chapters to know what happens next. I will try to keep updating regularly. Meet you guys in the new chapter. Love youuuu*