He is Just so Annoying!

Disha's Pov:

I was waiting for Abhay to pick me up. As i was just scrolling through Instagram, I came through Shubman's Account.I was surprised to see such aesthetic pictures. "At least he has some sense of photos." I was interrupted by Abhay. " Oh madam, Tu aa rahi hai ya nahi?I called for you so many times but you didn't even look at me." I replied " Oh sorry. Main kuch soch rahi thi." Abhay rolls his eyes. " Whatever, Let's go now." I nod. Abhay takes out his car and we reach the party.     "You've been here before, so you can wander wherever you want and i'll drop you off at your home around 11pm. Is that ok with you?" Abhay asks me in a simple tone. " Yeah sure, byee." I reply and run to the chocolate pastries. I was about to pick one pastry until I see Shubman coming towards the chocolate Pastry. " Ugh! What are you doing here!." I said annoyingly. " Well I am supposed to be here as its actually a party for my century and I should be the one asking you why're you even here?" Shubman says in an annoying tone. "Well even I am supposed to be here as I am Abhay's Best friend." I reply defending myself. "Whatever. It won't matter even if you weren't here." Shubman says as i roll my eyes at him. " I am going!" I say walking away from there. He is Just So Annoying!

Shubman's Pov:

Ok Now, What the heck is that girl's problem? I was peacefully taking my chocolate pastry until she came and started questioning me. She is just So annoying. I walk around and suddenly stop as i see Disha getting all flirty with a guy. Bruh that girl so Impossible. Now I Understand why she doesn't have a boyfriend, she goes around hitting on different guys. Then i suddenly notice Disha coming towards me. Aah why is she coming towards me. "Did you see Abhay anywhere?" She asks me in a very rude tone. " Oh well, i don't go around hitting on people, like you. So i don't know where he is." I reply in a rude tone too. "  Excuse me! I wasn't flirting with anybody, i was just trying to find my soulmate." She said as if her soulmate is on his way to meet her." Omg you and Soulmate! lol Is that even possible?" I reply annoying her." Whatever I am just going."She says as she walks away flipping her hair. Bruh this girl is so irritating. A few minutes later Abhay walks up to me and says" Hey Shubman, having fun with Disha?" I reply annoyingly  " Not at all she is so irritating, like she goes around hitting on other guys and tells me that she is trying find her Soulmate. She is very weird." Abhay replies with a smile "She may seem weird at first but once you get to know her, she is the best person. And also she had a tough past." I reply curiously "What Past?" Abhay replies "Its a long Story, i'll tell it to you someday or if you get close to Disha she will tell you herself. I should now go Hardik is calling me." I reply simply. "Yeah sure." What kind of tough past does she have? I am so curious.

Disha's Pov:

I was just wandering around when i suddenly saw Abhay and he waved me a hi. I went towards him and told him "I found the guy i was looking for." Abhay replies with a weird tone. "Are you sure? Does he have the scars on his legs?" I reply realising " Oh no, I didn't see that, well lemme just check and come." I went towards the guy i was thinking my soulmate. I started talking about random things and just dropped my earring purposefully and with that excuse i got to see his legs and i saw that there were no scars that i were looking for. I make an excuse and got out of there. I go to Abhay with a low face. He asked me "So, he wasn't the one?" I reply lowly " No, he isn't." Abhay smiles and says "Chill girl, You'll definitely find your Soulmate. Now go and enjoy your favourite Chocolate pastries and don't worry Shubman isn't there." I say as i give him a hug " Thank you so much and i am glad that he isn't here." I was just wandering around until i realise that its 12:30. Oh Shit! Tomorrow i have to shift and i have a lot of stuff to do. I run to Abhay and tell him that it's late. Abhay nods and drops me off at my home.

*Next Day*

Disha's Pov: 

Abhay was helping me packing all my stuff as i was shifting. I reach to my new home and settle all the things. Abhay goes after helping me as he has some work to do. I was getting really bored so i thought of getting to know my neighbours. I just ring the bell of the house beside my house and i was so shocked to see the person opening the door. It was none other than Shubman Gill.  "What are you doing here?" I asked annoyingly. "Well bruh I live here!What are you doing here?!" He replies with a frown. " I shifted here this morning!" Aah why are you here!!" I reply getting irritated. "Bruh, Why are you here!!! Ahh I hate you.Get Lost!" He says as he slams the door on my face. " Even i have no interest in talking to you i am going!" I say as i get inside my home. I take my phone and call abhay and tell him the whole thing. " Well I knew that Shubman lived there." Abhay replies simply. " Then why didn't you tell me before!" I say annoyingly. "Well i forgot and there was no use in telling you as you already bought the house." He replies simply. "Ugh! I Hate you bye!" I say as I cut the call. Why the heck is that Shubman everywhere! I just hope that I don't have to see him everyday. But I will still see him during the matches. Ugh! My Life Sucks. I can't even find my Childhood Soulmate and now this Shubman came to annoy me too.

*A/N: Hey peeps i hope you liked this chapter. It was short and Simple. Well what is Disha's Past? And why did Abhay say that  it was tough for her? Well you need read more chapters to know that. New Chapter coming Tomorrow. Please Vote and Comment. Love You!*