THE PAST

Disha's pov:

"Dishaa! Are you ready? We need to go home. C'mon!" Disha's mother yells. "Yes mamma, I am coming." Disha says as she starts walking towards her mother slowly. "C'mon Disha! You're just 6 not a 60 year old lady! Walk fast!" Disha's mom yells. "Mamma! I want ice-cream!" Disha says. "Fine, We'll get an ice-cream. Now come fast!" Disha's mother says. "Yayyy! Ice-Cream!!" Disha says as she runs to her mother. Her mom and Disha reach at their favourite ice-cream shop. It was a rush. "Wait here ok? I'll take the ice-cream and come" Disha's mom said and went to take the ice-cream. I said ok and went to take a seat. I saw a man sitting next to me. He waved at me. I just smiled. I saw a boy sitting next to me too. He was a little older than me. Maybe 2-3 years. That man got up and went to the counter and came back with 2 ice-creams. He gave one to the boy sitting next to me and said that his dad wanted him to eat this. Then he gave me the second ice-cream and said "Hi! I know your mom and she said that it'll take a long time in the line so she told me to give you this ice-cream." I just nodded and started eating the ice-cream. I finished it in 5 minutes. After eating i felt a bit dizzy and got up to go to my mom but as i soon as i got up i fainted. 

When I woke up, i was in an abandoned house. It had a lot of dust. I tried to get up but i saw that my hands and legs were tied. I looked around and saw the boy from the ice-cream shop sitting beside me. I started crying. The boy told me to shush. "He'll come and hit us again if he hears us." The boy said to me. "W-what do you mean? I want to go home. I want mumma!!!" I said while crying. "Don't worry, we'll get out of this house very soon." the boy said. "But I want Mumma and why am i here?" I asked him still crying. "Don't worry i'll get you to your mom soon. You just need to wait a little." the boy said. "Who is this man? A-and what does he want from us?" I asked him. "I think he is a kidnapper and then he'll call our parents and ask for money. And then when he gets the money, he'll leave us." the boy said. "K-kidnapper? Mumma told me that kidnappers kill kids. Is he gonna k-kill us?" I said while crying. "No! no I won't let that happen. You just need to listen to me if u wanna get out of here okay?" the boy said. I nodded. "Btw my name is Shubman. What is your name?" he said. Shubman. I said in my head. "I am Disha." I said. "Wow! Disha is such a pretty name." he said. That made me giggle. "So Disha i guess that the kidnapper is sleeping right now. I just got a knife here and it's very sharp. I'll just open our legs and hands with this and then we can run out of here okay? And while running you need to promise me that you will not leave my hand. Not at all. Okay?" He said. "Okay Shubman Bhaiya. I'll do as you say. Just get me to my mother." I said. Shubman smiled and opened our hands and legs. "Come. Hold my hand." He said. I give him my hand. As soon as we try to get out of the room. The man appears out of nowhere and starts to hold me and Shubman. He makes me leave shubman's hand and starts hitting shubman. I started crying. I didn't know what to do, i saw a knife beside my leg. I took it and without thinking twice i stabbed the knife in his leg. "Ahh!!! You crazy kids!" He yelled. Shubman took my hand and started running towards the main door. But as soon as we reach the main door. The man hits shubman's head with a wooden stick. And Shubman falls down. He started coming towards me and then i started running but then he caught me. I bit his hands and he let go of me. I go in the kitchen and take a plate and smash it on his head. Blood was all over his body and then he fell down being unconscious. I run towards the main door where Shubman was lying. I somehow managed to get him out of the house. He wasn't bleeding. I called his name several times and also pat his cheeks. After a few minutes he luckily woke up. "W-what happened?" Shubman asked while getting up. "Nothing Shubman bhaiya. I got us out of that creepy house. Aren't you proud of me? Mumma will be very proud." I said happily. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you so much Disha. Without you i wouldn't have escaped this house." Shubman said. "Hehe. Thank you. Now let's run away from here or else he will come and get us again." i said. Me and Shubman bhaiya run away from that place and then he drops me to my house. "I definitely want to meet you again Disha. Meet you when we're grown up and I hope we do remember this incident forever." Shubman says. "Yes Shubman bhaiya. I will never forget you and i will definitely come to meet you when we grow up. Till then promise that you will never forget me." I said gesturing a pinky promise. Shubman takes my hand says "Yes! I promise you that I will never forget you. But now I have to go. My parents must be worrying about me. Let's meet again Disha. Till then Goodbye and take care." Shubman says. "Bye Shubman Bhaiya. I will miss you." I say and I see Shubman leaving. Mom was very worried about me. She asked me about what happened and i told her everything. She said that she was grateful I met Shubman bhaiya. I really will miss Shubman Bhaiya.After this incident i always felt unsafe and scared in public places. But my bestfriend Abhay helped me and all the things are a lot better now. But i have to say this incident really made my childhood traumatic and this left a very deep scar on me.

*A/N: Hey guyssss. Hope you liked this chapter and yes now Disha's past is revealed but don't worry there are gonna be a lot of twist in the next chapters.If you liked this chapter, do vote and comment. (Okay so i am now gonna give a spoiler: Disha and Shubman break up in the coming chapters.Do keep reading to know about how this happened.) And also I am really sorry I didn't upload on time. I am just very busy with stuff but i will try to upload regularly. See you in the next part. Love you guyssss*