Wow!

Shubman's pov:

Well, basically right now i am outside my practice room coz Disha called me and said that she is coming to picking me up when i asked why she said that she wants to tell me something very important. What can it be? I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Disha calling my name from her car. "SHUBMAN!!!!!" Disha shouted. "Oh Y-yeah hi." I say as I sit inside the car. "Gosh, where were u lost? I called your name so many times!" Disha said as she started driving the car. "Sorry I was busy in my useless thoughts. Btw what did u want to tell me?" I asked Disha. "Well I'll tell you as soon as we reach home." Disha says. I just nod at her answer coz i know no matter how hard I try to make her tell me the thing right now, it'a gonna be useless. We reach home in a bit. "So, what's it that u wanted to tell me?" I asked Disha as I opened our apartment door. "Well, let me a glass of water for u first coz U might need it." Disha says as she walks towards the kitchen. "Um okay." I say as I sit on the bed.

Disha's Pov:

Gosh, I am so scared tell him about it. I wonder how he'll react. What if he doesn't believe me and break up with me thinking that I wanna take that girl's place? What if he finds this thing creepy and breaks up with me? What if he doesn't want to be with me after knowing it? What if he thinks I am just lying and breaks up with me? What if never wants to see me again? Goshhhh I am going crazyyy! I think I should just tell him and get this weight off my shoulder! Lemme just get the goddamn water and go!

Shubman's pov:

I see Disha towards me. "So, do you plan to tell it to me or not?" I ask her. "Yeah, yeah I am telling you." Disha says as she sits beside me. "Well, do you remember a girl from your past? The girl you got kidnapped with?" Disha says. "Yeah I do, you know her name was Disha too and I don't why whenever I see you it feels like I am seeing that small girl Disha I got kidnapped with." I say. "Well, That girl is me, I am Disha." Disha says. I just feel like my heart skipped a beat. Disha the girl in my childhood? Disha is the girl I always wanted to meet? God, this is so much for to handle. "I know you don't believe me but I have proof if you want-" Disha says. "No need Disha I believe you coz I always got that feeling whenever I was with you. This is just so Wow!" I say as I hug her. "So Y-you don't d-doubt me on this?" Disha asks me. "No! Not at all! How can I doubt you? You're the Love of my Life." I say as I squeeze her. Disha just laughs and hugs me back. "I am so happy that I find you again my love!" I say as I break the hug. "I love you!" Disha says.

Disha's pov:

I can't believe that i did it! And Shubman accepted it so easily! I love him so much! Oh well, I gotta tell this to Abhay! "Shubman, just gimme a sec. I'll just call Abhay and tell him about this." I say. "Oh, so Abhay knows too." Shubman says. "Yeah, He always knew my past but didn't know that you are the one I was always searching for. I told him yesterday about this." I say. "Oh ok. Sure call him and tell him." Shubman says. I smile and call Abhay. "Hello?" Abhay says. "Abhayyy! I told Shubman about it." I say excitedly. "Oh wow, That's great! What did he reply?" Abhay says. "He was very happy about it." I say. "Well, then we should all celebrate. You and Shubman meet me in xxx restaurant in 30 mins." Abhay says as he cuts the call. "What happened?" Shubman asks me. "Well Abhay wants to celebrate it. He called us xxx Restaurant in 30 mins. Let's Get ready!!." I say. "Sure" Shubman says as we both start getting ready for the celebration.

*A/N: Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter. If you did then pls vote and comment. See you in the next part. Love you guyss!!*