For Real?

Shubman's pov:

"What Happened?" I asked Disha as we reached home."Nothin" She replied. I held her hands, looked into her eyes and said "Babe, I know something's wrong and I need to know what's wrong so please tell me. Don't make me worry so much." She looked at me and said "Shahneel Di told me something that I am sure if I should be happy or sad about." What can it even be? "What is it?" I asked Disha. "I'll surely tell you some other day, please not today." Disha said. I really wanted to know it but it's Disha's choice whether she wants to tell it to me or not. So, I respect her decision. "Ok then, Let's go to sleep. Shall we?" I asked her. "Ya sure, lemme just get freshen up." Disha said and went inside the washroom. What did Shahneel Di even tell her? I wanted to ask Shahneel Di but I felt that Disha would not be happy with me doing something like that.

Disha's pov:

I seriously can't believe that the person I spent my whole life looking for is Shubman. I need to tell Abhay about this. I take out my phone and dial Abhay's number. "Hello?" Abhay answers the phone in a sleepy voice. "Were you sleeping?" I asked Abhay. "Yeah I was but what did u call me for?" Abhay asked me. "It's Shubman." I replied. "What's Shubman?" Abhay asked in a confusing voice. "IT IS SHUBMAN!" I replied. "Arey What is Shubman? I know he's your boyfriend and you love him a lot but why do you keep saying that it is Shubman?" Abhay asked me. "It is Shubman. Shubman is the guy I've always been looking for." I told Abhay. "What do you mean Shubman is the guy you've been looking for? Is he like very nice and the best boyfriend ever?" Abhay asks me. "SHUBMAN IS THE GUY WHO SAVED ME WHEN I WAS A CHILD! HE IS THE SOULMATE I WAS LOOKING FOR MY WHOLE LIFE! HE IS THE ONE!!" I said. "WHAT? Shubman is the one? You sure? How do you know?" Abhay asked me. "You know what, explaining over phone is very difficult. Meet me tomorrow at 9a.m. in xxx cafe. Okay?" I said. "Ok sure." Abhay replied. "And Please don't be late like always." I said. "I won't." Abhay said. "Ok, Goodnight!" I said as i cut the phone. Like For Real? Can't believe it. I come out of the washroom and see Shubman working on his laptop. I am so blessed to have him. "You ready to sleep?" Shubman says as he sees me coming out of the washroom. "Yeah I am. Let's sleep?" I ask him. He nods and lays on the bed. He looked really tired. I was just adoring him when i heard him say "Aaj Sone ka plan hai ki bas meko hi ghurte rehna hai?" I laugh and lay beside him. I hug him as he hugs me too. His body makes me feel so safe. 

Shubman's Pov:

I wake up to see Disha getting ready to go out. "Going somewhere?" I ask Disha in a sleepy voice. "Oh you're up. And yes I am going out to meet Abhay." Disha says while getting ready. "Shall I drop you off?" I ask her. "No, It's okay I'll go by myself and also I made you breakfast it's in the kitchen. Eat it before you go for practice. And DO NOT SKIP ANY MEAL! Okay?" Disha says. "Got it ma'am." I say. Disha smiles, kisses me and leaves the house. I get up, take a bath and eat the breakfast Disha made for me. I get ready and leave for my practice. Well, as Disha said she is meeting Abhay prolly Abhay will join the practice a bit late.

Disha's Pov:

I reach the cafe and see Abhay sitting on a table. "So hi." I say as I sit down. "What happened? Tell me all of it from the start to end." Abhay says. I tell Abhay everything that happened yesterday at Shubman's house. "Omg! Seriously??" Abhay asks me. "I know right, It's so hard to believe." I say. "Gosh." Abhay says. I just nod. "So, what are you gonna do now? Marry Shubman?" Abhay asks me. "MARRY SHUBMAN? I didn't even tell him about this yet." I say. "DUDE, WHY? What are you even waiting for?" Abhay asks me. "For the right time." I say. "What do you mean the right time? You he deserves to know it too right?" Abhay says. "I know but I just can't figure out how to tell him." I say. "Disha, He's your boyfriend and you know how happy he'll be when he gets to know that his girlfriend is the actual one for him right? So just go and tell him without fearing about anything." Abhay says. "You are right. I should actually tell him as soon as possible." I say. "Chalo now I gotta go or else I'll be late for my practice." Abhay says. "Ok sure. Byeee." I say as I hug Abhay. I really need to tell Shubman about it. ASAP!!

*A/N: Hey, Guyss. I hope you liked this part. If you did please vote on it and do leave a comment. Stay tuned for other parts too. Love you guysss.*