Why Don't You Tell Me?

Shubman's Pov:

We Finally Reach the Apartment. I take Disha to her House and make her lay on her bed. "Omg Finally we reached." I say relieved. "I Hate You." Disha said in a sleepy voice. "Whatever Now i am gonna off the lights." I say as I get up. "No! Don't Switch off the lights." Disha says as she holds my hand makes me sit down again. "Why not?" I ask her curiously. "It's just the past that traumatises me." She says in a sleepy voice. "Well I don't know about your Past. Why Don't You Tell Me?" I ask her hoping she tells me this time. "No I can't, It hurts when I remember it." She says as she leaves my hand. "Well Ok Now I am gonna go." I say getting up. "No! Shubman Please Stay with me tonight." She says as she holds my hand again and makes me sit beside her. "Why Are you scared of ghosts or what?" I say in with an annoying look. "Well You made me remember My Past. It's your fault and now you need stay tonight with me." She says as she gives me a You're-so-dumb look. "Fine Whatever. But Your Bed is so Small. Give me some space!" I say as I squeeze in the bed which was very small. "Your bed is so small. How do you even sleep in this bed?" I say as I find space to sleep peacefully.I Was expecting an answer from Disha but I didn't get a reply. I looked at her and saw her sleeping peacefully. Doesn't let me sleep peacefully and is sleeping peacefully. Dumbo!

Disha's Pov:

I woke up with a headache. I get up and try to remember what happened yesterday.I was just trying to remember all the things when I saw Shubman sleeping beside me. What a person! Sleeping Peacefully. I was about go and get a cup of coffee until I realise that why the heck is Shubman sleeping beside me. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" I scream as loud as i can. Shubman gets up gasping. "Huh? What Happened? Who Died?" Shubman said rubbing his eyes. I started hitting him with the pillow. "Aah! Stop hitting me what did i do!?" He asks me as he tries to stop me. "What Are you doing my house? And On my bed!?" I asks gasping. "WTF! You were the one who told me stay last night." Shubman says not believing how can i forget it. "Yah! What happened between us? Nothing right?" I ask hoping nothing actually happened. "Well A lot of things happened." Shubman said teasing me. "Yah! Be serious! Nothing happened right? Did you record me?" I ask. "No I didn't but I should've recorded you were very funny. lol" Shubman says as he gets up. "Aish Just Get Lost!" I say as I push him out of my House. Omg seriously? I literally spent a night with that weird guy!? Aargh! I hate my life. 

Shubman's Pov: 

Bruh That Girl is so weird. She just pushed me out of her house. Like who does that? She is so weird bruh. I was just getting ready when I got a call from Abhay. "Yo Bro? Is everything Ok? You and Disha left early yesterday." Abhay asks me on the phone call. "Yeah bro everything is ok now. Disha Just got drunk by drugs." I say as I wear my Shirt. "Woah! Is she ok now?" Abhay asks. "Yeah She is Super-Duper Fine." I simply reply. "Thank God she is ok. Anyways You're coming for practice right now na?" Abhay asks me. "Yeah I will be there in about 30 minutes." I say. "Ok. Hurry Up." Abhay says as he cuts the call. Now I am even gonna be late for practice because of that girl. I just saw some hangover pills near my side table and I decided to give them to Disha as she must have a headache right now. I take my practice Kit and go to Disha's House. I ring the bell. "What Are you doing here again?" She asks in a dull face. I was right she does have a headache. "I just came to give you these pills." I say as I handover the pills. "Are you going for Practicing?" She asks as she sees my Practice kit. "Yeah I am going right now. Wanna come?" I say teasing her. "No Thank you, I would rather stay home. Now get lost!" She says as she slams the door on my face. I Just can't with this girl.

*A/N: Hey Guys. I hoped you liked this part. It was short as I was busy with a few things. The next chapter will definitely be longer and better than this one. If You did like this chapter, then please Vote and Comment on this Chapter. See You tomorrow with a Better Chapter. Love You!