Prologue

I am Freen, a daydreamer lost in my imagination. Books have always been my refuge, and art as comfort, granting me a world of my own creation. The colorful tapestry that unfolded beyond my reach seemed far away and hard to grasp.

As I sat under an old oak tree, lost in a book that took me to faraway lands, I heard laughter. Curiosity mixed with my feeling of being alone, encouraging me to look up from the pages. And there, across the courtyard, stood a girl named Becky—a bundle of energy and enthusiasm.

Becky had an undeniable glow, her smile lighting up everything around her. In that moment, time seemed to slow down, and I found myself fascinated by the sparkling aura that surrounded her. Her laughter touched my heart, stirring emotions I had never felt before.

As I observed her, a longing awakened in me—a desire to understand the secret of Becky's charm, to discover the source of her limitless confidence and courage. It was as if she held the key to a world I had only ever glimpsed in my books.

From that day on, I looked for chances to catch glimpses of Becky, to watch her fearlessly embracing life's adventures. Without her knowing, I became an unseen witness to her exploits, and my admiration grew with every encounter. Each stolen glance made me yearn to bridge the gap between our worlds, to comprehend the passion that burned so brightly within her.

One day, I hope she notices me, and I dream of being the reason behind her smiles.