𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰

𝙣𝙤𝙬.. 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙮 𝙡𝙪𝙝 𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧

                                                                                                                       𝘼𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬, 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚                                                                                                                    𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙤𝙬

Tecca: c'mon you never go to any of my shows! I'll even let you in for free.

Samaira knew Tyler was right she never goes to his shows but that changes today Samaira pushed her anxiety away and decided she'll go and support her friend.

Samaira: Okay fine I'll go what time are you performing?

Tyler: Wait, you 're really going to pop out tonight!

Samaira: Yes, ty now can you answer my question?

Tyler: I go on stage at eight and the show starts at five.

Samaira: Oh my god you're telling me I only have two hours to get ready. Yeah, I'm most def going to be a little late.

Tyler: That's coo all that matter is you showing up you for me.

They end their call leaving Samaira wondering how she was supposed to dress. Samaira hasn't been to a concert since she was thirteen. She lays there thinking before seeing her big-headed friend poke her head through the door.

Uniaizah: I heard you're going to go see my man. You should take me with you!

Samaira: Girl... that isn't your man, and you know wherever I go you go too.

Uniaizah: That is my man but why are you just laying here shouldn't you be getting ready?

Samaira: Because I don't know what to wear i don't want to overdress for something like that.

Uniaizah rolled her eyes at her friend as she opened her closet door, walking in looking at all the different dresses hung up. She stops walking as one of the dresses caught all four of her eyes.

Uniaizah walks back out putting the dress on the bed forcing her friend to get up.

Samaira: Zah, I don't know about this dress.

Uniaizah: Stop being pussy and go try it on! we don't have all night to keep my man waiting.

Samaira side eyes her friend as she walks to the bathroom with the dress in hand. While waiting Uniaizah went back to her friend's closet looking through her other clothes hoping she could find an outfit for herself. Samaira walks out the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror trying to fix the dress.

Uniaizah peeks her head out of the closet seeing her friend in the mirror.

The dress 

Uniaizah: Girl stop tugging on the dress it looks good on you just like i thought it would now i picked three different kinds of shoes that go with the dress. While you do that I'll be trying on these clothes from your closet. She says excitedly.

|An hour later|

Samaira: Cmon on girl you're going to make us late!

Uniaizah: Yeah, fashionably late you don't want me to make a first impression on my man, do you?

Samaira grabs her phone taking some mirror pictures with Uniaizah as they make their way downstairs into the car heading to the concert.

|At the concert|

Security guard: I can't let yall in without tickets.

Samaira: Um... you can let us in because Tecca said he'll let us come in for free so move on over.

Samaira tried to move the man out the way, but he didn't move an inch. Security guard: Like i said can't let you in without a ticket so move aside while Samaira was still trying to explain the situation to the bodyguard everyone crowded up against the black car pulling up stepping out of the car was Tecca himself.

Tecca: Yoo chill they are with me. He walks inside as all three of you walk backstage.

Tecca: Your friend, okay?

Samaria: Ohh Zah she's okay she's just in shock since her first time seeing her favorite rapper.

Tecca: Oh, ight well I gotta go get ready you can stay back here or go back into the crowd until the show start.

You nod your head hugging and thanking your friend for earlier. You and Uniaizah decided to stay backstage walking around and talking to the different performers.