𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝

| On the phone with Zah| 

Zah: When are you coming back home your child misses you!  she whined putting her lashes on. 

Samarrira: I know I miss you too, but I only been on tour with her for three months now. But I'll be home soon Zah. 

Zah: No, you won't you're going to end up living with the girl sooner or later forgetting all about me. 

Samarria:  Zah that's not even true I could never forget about you. Zah sides eyes her friend before going back to doing her makeup. Zah: Mhmm right. How is it being on tour with her? You looked shitty in that video when she autographs her fan titties. Oh, and that one video where that girl threw her bra on stage that shit was funny as hell to me. Samarrira: Being on tour with Brookyln is something else over these few months I learned how not to get jealous especially since I'm the girl who's dating the girl they want.  And she didn't sign her titties it was her shirt slow head. Zah: Nah, it was definitely her titties.   Anyway, tell me what yall  going to do for your seven months together!  I was thinking she could take you to dinner at a fancy restaurant, or even proposed to you. If she wants to do something small, she could write a song about you. Samarrira: To be honest with you I have no idea what to for our seven months.  But I wanna do something small and romantic you know? Zah: Yeah, I know what you mean but guess what tana did! Samarrira: I thought yall- Never mind what did he do this time? Zah:  You thought we broke up? We did break up, but you know what glorilla said with my man today back outside tomorrow.  Tell me why he had hoes in his dm's a soon as we broke up!  Samarrira:  Oh my god Zah, I thought it was something serious.  Zah: Bitch what do you mean I thought it was something serious? That is serious like- Samarrira hangs up on her friend shaking her head at how unserious her friend can be. She laid in bed looking over at the clock seeing it was 11: 00 she knew Brookyln would be home exhausted from her day.  Samarrira gets up from the bed putting her phone on the dresser letting it play her music as she walks out to balcony in her robe looking at the city view. As a few minutes go by   Brookyln unlocks the door shutting it behind her walking in hearing the music coming from their bedroom. She walks in greeting her girlfriend by kissing on her neck.  Brooklyn puts one of her arms around Samarrira waist trancing her tattoos as she uses her other towards her inner thigh. Samarrira let out a soft moan under the touch of Brookyln.  Samarrira:  Don't start something you can't finish Brook. she turns around facing Brookyln with a smirk on her face. Brookyln:  I always finish what I start, and right now I can't wait to be able to finish you.  Samarrira: So, what are you waiting for?  Samarria looks Brookyln in her eyes wrapping her arms around her shoulders as she leans in giving Brookyln a passionate kiss the two continue to share a kiss with their tongues fighting for dominance, she pulls away to catch her breath as she catches her breath Samarrira  unties her thin silk robe letting it fall to the floor leading her girlfriend back to the bedroom.  Brookyln takes her shirt off throwing it on the floor leaving her in her bra and shorts  Samarrira lays down as Brookyln slides her tongue in letting her tongue explore the taste. Brookyln uses her free hand to reach up to Samarrira throat slightly choking her letting her tongue go in and out. Samarrira moans grows louder by each lick to her clit. Samarrira tries to push Brookyln head away as she tries to close to her legs but fails as Brookyln tightens her grips around her legs sliding in her index finger curling it upwards while rubbing her thumb on the outside. Brookyln continues her movements picking her pace up by each moan she hears from Samarrira gives into the sensation cumming onto her girlfriend fingers Brookyln smiles as she takes her fingers continuing to suck on her clit licking off some of her cum. Samarrira lays in bed heavy breathing with the feeling of her legs shaking she looks over seeing Brookyln grabbing some towels.  Brookyln: You see I finished what I started. she chuckles taking the towels to the bathroom. Samarrira: I hate you so much... Brookyln: Right... Do you want my help getting up or do you hate me too much to even touch me. she says sarcastically Samarrira takes her hand still feeling her legs trembling as Brookyln leads her the bathroom helping her get into the tub filled with warm water and a blunt and lighter on the window edge. Brookyln dims the lights taking of the rest of her clothes getting into the tub grabbing the blunt to light. Once the blunt touches her mouth Brookyln exhales with the smoke making a heart shape. Samarrira smiles as she looks at Brookyln eyes starting to get low and red, she continues analyzing her movements and tattoos.  Brookyln: You're staring at my tattoos again, aren't you? She leans up passing it to Samarrira. Samarrira: I mean it's hard not to their all different and compliments you so well. Brookyln: Thank you my love, I can say the same about you. Marria if we didn't meet what'd you think you'll be doing?  Samarrira passes the blunt to Brookyln before answering her question. Samarrira: Honestly, I'll still be working my 9-5 at the bar and taking care of Zah.  The girls continue to talk about different and deeper things together before getting out of the tub. cleaning the bed and putting their sheets in washer putting on new soft sheets getting ready to go to bed.  |2: 20 PM In the Afternoon| Samarrira: Can I come with you? Brookyln: I don't why you ask to come with me when you know wherever I go you go too because I love to show you off. Samarrira shrugs her shoulder as she gets up to get ready for her outing with Brookyln. Brookyln shakes her head as she looks in the closet for an outfit for Samarrira. While she was in the bathroom doing her hair and makeup, Samarrira had a different type of outfit in mind. Samarrira steps out of the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. Samarrira: Brookyln how does this look? Brookyln turns around looking at Samarrira with her mouth a gapped as she hugs her from behind. Brookyln: You look so good ma I can't wait to show you off to everyone. Samarrira moves her hair to the side giving Brookyln access to place kisses on her neck. Samarrira licks her lips at the feeling of Brookyln lip on her. Samarrira: Cmon I already have enough hickeys from you... Brookyln: Nothing wrong with a few more and I gave them to you in non-noticeable spots.  Samarrira rolls her eyes as she opens the door making her way into the hallway Brookyln shuts the door behind her as they walk together Brookyln puts her arm around Samarrira waist.  Samarrira: I swear you must not know what personal space is. Brookyln:  I sure I don't when it comes to you.  As they take their walk looking at the different stores having to stop a few times for Brookyln to take pictures with her fans. As she takes pictures with them one by one compliments Samarrira on her outfit all though Samarrira didn't like the attention she didn't receiving the compliments. Brookyln takes Samarrira hand to get away from the cameras. Brookyln: You love the attention don't you. Samarria: Only love the attention from you. Anyway, did you know about tana and Zah breaking up? Brookyln:  ... Yeah, I did but they only broke up for like a week he seemed pretty upset about it too. Aren't they back together though? Samarrira: Oh, I should've known it was that big of deal. Brookyln: You know I'll let you go back home if you're worried about her.

|The outfit|

 Header done by me once again. 

Will Samarrira worries get the best of her and go back home or will she stay with Brookyln? 

Is there a deeper meaning to why Tana and Zah broke up or was its miscommunication? 

I actually decided I'll continue writing!  In next chapter I'll introduce Dammarira as a character in the story!  She's from my book JUST FFRIENDS? 

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapters my loves!