𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 

𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭      - Jhene Aiko, While We're Young 

That night Brookyln convinced Samarira to stay the night at the hotel. Samarira  had ended up falling asleep next to Brooklyn. Tecca: Yo Bk you got some glasses- Brooklyn puts a finger over her mouth telling Tecca to be quiet Tyler shook his in disbelief. I have so many questions right now Brooklyn: I'll answer them once Marira wakes up. Tecca: Okay but what about my glasses... Brooklyn points to the desk with the black small bottle of Eveo Tecca: So, did she teleport here, or did you call an uber....? He takes his glasses off, spraying a light mist on them. Brooklyn: No, I put here in the trunk of the tour bus.

Tecca: .... Isn't that kidnapping? Brooklyn rolled her eyes, getting up to push him out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Brooklyn sighs walking over to the window opening the curtains to the sun in and trying to wake up Samarira which successfully worked Samarira: Stop playin and shut the curtains. Brooklyn: Nope c'mon baby get up let's get ready I wanna take you somewhere! Brooklyn pulls the cover off of her while Samrira tries to tug it back to her. After a few minutes of the two-playing tug of war Samarira finally got up. Samarira: I'm up so what's the plan? She says tiredly while putting her hair into a bun Brooklyn: I'll take you home so you can get ready then the rest is a surprise. She smiles while grabbing her keys Samarira grabs her purse on the table following behind Brooklyn.

| At Samarira Apartment|

Samarira unlocks the door while being greeted by a hug from Uniaizah: Where were you! I was going make you missing person posters! Samaria: Can you us inside? Uniaizah: What do you mean Us? Brooklyn stood behind Samarira waving at her. Uniaizah lets go of her friend as she sees a taller female behind waving at Uniaizah with a friendly smile. Uniaizah: You got Lil Tecca with you!? Brooklyn shakes her head no. Samarira takes Brooklyn hand leading her to Samarira room leaving the door cracked Uniaizah: Fucking while I'm here is crazy she says loud enough for the both of them to hear going to her room Samarira: We're not fucking she says back starting to pack her bag Brookyln wraps her arm around Samarira waist as she kisses her neck whispering in her ear Brookyln: Not yet at least Samarria smirks turning around facing her girlfriend pushing her onto the bed as Samarira gets on top of Brooklyn kissing on her neck and lips as Brooklyn grabs her ass. The two make out for a while before Samarira pulls away getting up to get ready.

| Later that day|

Brooklyn had planned on taking Samarira on a nice dinner date just the two of them in a quiet restaurant enjoying the view of the water. Samarira: Can I take this blindfold off now? Brooklyn: Not yet! Brooklyn had pulled out a chair and got a lighter to light the candles. Brooklyn: Okay you can take it off now. As she grabs Samarria's hand leading her to her chair and pushing it in for her. Samarira: Aww you did this for me? Brooklyn sits down nodding her head. Brooklyn: You know I'll do anything for you. Brooklyn takes Samaria's hand and kisses it. Samarira: I know you would Brook that's why I love you. Brooklyn looked at Samarira that was the first time she heard her Samarira saying "The L word" Brooklyn flashed a smile saying I love you back in an excited tone. Once they were done with dinner, they decided to take a walk on the beach together.

Brooklyn: Let's go swimming. She takes her shoes and shirt off looking over at Samarira. Samarira: You're joking... We don't even have a swim- Before she could finish her sentence Brookyln was already in the water with just her underwear. Samarira rolls her eyes, taking her dress off and runs into the water. Brooklyn picks Samarira up as Samarira wraps her legs around her waist they look at each other as Brooklyn makes a trail of kisses on Samarira neck leading to her lips.  

I FINALLY POSTED A CHAPTER 

What's your thoughts about this chapter? 

I plan on continuing this book but also starting a new book called JUST FRIENDS?  about Eem Triplin I haven't thought about the plot yet! I will eventually tho