𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 - Get you By Daniel Caeser ft Kali Uchis 

                                                                         | 4: 30 Am| 

 Usually, when Samarrira wakes up early she would go on walks and listen to music enjoying the simi quiet neighborhood. But this morning she changed her mind and decided to take a everything shower( Ifykyk) she grabs her phone and speaker turning on her music loud enough for her to not wake her girlfriend. Brookyln moves her arm around in the bed patting at the spot were Samarrira usually sleeps she lifts her head up looking around the room for a sign of  Marrira. Brookyln: Marria... mama's... It's too early to be leaving me baby she says sleepily.  she rubs her eyes picking up her phone seeing it was 4  in the morning. Why the hell could she be up this early she thought.  As Brookyln sits on the edge of the bed still trying to wake up Samarrira walks out of bathroom with a towel around her and locs in a bun Brookyln holds out her arms as Samarrira walks towards her letting Brookyln put arms around her waist and as Samarrira looks down at her. Brookyln: Why're you up so early Marira? You know I don't like sleeping by myself. Samarrira: I know you don't like sleeping by yourself, but I just wanted to take care of my needs. Brookyln looks at her girlfriend confused by what type of needs she was talking about. Samarrira: Not those type of needs nasty ass she chuckles. Brookyln:  I mean they could've been those type of needs.  But Marrira can you please come back to bed with me...? She yawns letting go of her waist. Samarrira: Of course, I will just let get some clothes on, okay?  Samarrira goes into her putting on Brooklyn Love Black shirt and shorts. as she shuts the close door making her way back into the bed, she sees Brookyln laying back down in the bed. Brookyln: You should've left your shorts off as she scoots closer to her kissing on Samarrira neck. Samarrira rolls her eyes playful telling Brookyln to go back to sleep. The two go to sleep cuddled with each other until the glowing medallion in the sky shown through the curtains.

 | 2: 00PM| 

Uniaizah goes in Samarria's and Brooklyn room seeing they were still sleeping. Uniaizah: Are y'all going to get the fuck up anytime soon? I wanna go shopping she whined as she stood at the edge of the bed.  Brookyln: For someone who has glasses you can't see the keys hanging up by the door? Uniaizah: Since your up you can take me shopping! Brookyln: mm I don't if I can fit you in my schedule she says sarcastically.  Uniaizah: Oh, girl boo I'm going to fill up my water and you're taking me to the mall. Brookyln rolls her eyes getting up to get ready to the crybaby to the mall. Uniaizah: Aw that's cute you got Samarrira as your lock screen. Brookyln: Of course, I do gotta let females know I have wife. While they make their way downstairs to the car Brookyln had wanted to ask Uniaizah a question but wasn't sure about how she'll respond. Uniaizah: Is there a problem? Brookyln: No not at all I just wanted to ask you something. as she looks both ways before taking a turn Uniaizah: Well girl go ahead I love getting asked question! Brookyln: How did Samarrira and you become friends? If you don't mind me asking Uniaizah looks out the window as she starts to tell her the story. Uniaizah: Well,  Samarrira has always been a big sister I never had when I was younger my parents barely had time for me since they were both a workaholic, I would spend most of my time outside playing by myself until she came over and played with me even her mom welcomed me into her home ever since then I thought as Samarrira mom as a second mom and Samarrira as my sister. Brookyln grabs one of her tissues wiping away her upcoming tears. Uniaizah: I know you're not sitting here crying...Brookyln: I'm not crying my eyes are just irritated from eyelashes. Uniaizah: mhmm right don't worry I won't tell Marrira about you crying. I do want you to do something for me. One of them is don't break my friend heart she had enough heartbreaks in her life. Secondly, you're going out with us on a double date at this new restaurant in town. Brookyln: I don't know I never been on a double date before. Wouldn't it be awkward? As Brookyln turns into the mall parking lot putting her car in park. Uniaizah: Not unless you make it awkward you can pick me up in about an hour or two! Just like Uniaizah was off starting her adventures in the mall.