𝘽𝙚𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚

𝙂𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧, 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙪𝙥

𝙂𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 - Jhene Akio 

Interviewer:  Tell me it's been what a year since we last seen you give us update about things Samarrira: I'm sure you see this beautiful ring on my finger now. she says reaching out her hand to the host showing her the ring almost getting lost in shiny diamond aura.  Interviewer: That ring is beautiful I must say how much did it cost and when did you get it?  Samarrira: Girl I'm wondering how much it cost too because she hasn't told me since the day, I got it.  Interviewer: I'm still curious on how it went down you have to walk me through that day she laughs. Samarrira smiles in agreement. 

night of proposal / Samarrira apartment 

9:  30 PM 

Samarrira: If you can't stand me then leave nobody's making you stay Brookyln! her voice sounding drained and enraged.   Brookyln: I didn't say I couldn't stand you marrira and I'm not leaving you alone when you're like this. Samarrira: I don't care just leave me alone! Before Brookyln could say anything else Samarrira had slammed their bedroom door. Brookyln claps her hand as she sees her girlfriend improving. Samarrira: Be honest was that good? she asks nervously. Brookyln: It was perfect It really felt like you were angry at me. Samarrira: You think I'll get the role? I mean this'll be my first big role.  Brookyln: I know you'll get the role plus you acted for the director before he'll know your skilled actor who hasn't had the screen time yet! Samarrira smiles as she hugs Brookyln thanking her.  Brookyln: You know he look so sexy when you're angry.  her voice had become low and teasing as one hand was rubbing up and down her side tracing her tattoos and body letting her other hand travel down to Samarrira ass softly slapping it a few times.  Samarrira moves her hair to the side letting Brookyln place soft kisses  Samarrira licks her lips intaking the intoxicating smell of Brookyln perfume. Samarrira: Don't tase me like this...  Brookyln gaze at Samarrira was filled with lust and playfulness as she looks at her Brookyln pulls Samarrira closer leaving them too little to no space between Brookyln gives her playful kiss as she lets go of Samarrira.  Brookyln walks away laughing a little as she goes into the room leaving Samarrira astonished.                   

    Later that night on the rooftop     Brookyln:  If I asked you to marry me right now, would you?  she said taking a puff from the blunt before handing it to Samarrira.  Samarrira leans back on Brookyln lap as she takes the blunt  Samarrira:  I think we been together long enough for you to propose to me. Brookyln: You know that didn't answer my question marrira. Brookyln snakes her arms around Samarrira waist holding her close as she buries herself into her neck. Samarrira:  Yes, it did silly I'm saying if you did ask me to marry you, I wouldn't hesitate saying yes. she exhales the smoke blowing it out in what looked like a heart. Brooklyn:  I would get on one knee but I'm too high for that plus I want you to stay right here  Samarrira  Averionna Hart would you marry me.  Samarrira: You are one of the most unserious people I know.  she says putting the blunt on the table turning around facing Brookyln.  Brookyln: What'd you mean that was a serious question what happened to you saying I wouldn't hesitate saying yes?  Samarrira: I'm hesitating because your high and I'm high and you play around a lot so this could just be another one of your jokes.  Brookyln looks at Samarrira as she shakes her head, she puts her hands in her pocket searching for the small box putting it in Samarrira view.  Brookyln: You still think I'm joking?  Samarrira practically jumps off of her leg as she opens the box smiling and observing the ring seeing the flawless, costly silver ring. Samarrira places kisses all over Brookyln face as she starts to tear up. Samarrira: I'm really your wife! We have to go tell everybody and their mom's!  Brookyln shakes her head smiling catching up to her wife. Samarrira:  I know it's not what ya'll would've expected but our whole relationship is built off of unexpected shit.  interviewer:  Your right but I can actually see her doing that. she says laughing.  Did you have a public wedding or private?  Samarrira: We decided on having a private wedding with our families and friends.  The two continued talking about any and everything that had happened in Brookyln and Samarrira lives.  Interviewer: My last question for you before you leave is how and when did you get into acting? When I first saw you in Drained College Days, I was so surprised at how good you could act.  Samarrira: Honestly, I don't know how it happened, but I used to want to be an actress when I was younger, but I thought that was so clique. and I did the worse thing someone could do give up on their dream. Once I told Brookyln about it, she really inspired me to go and chase my dream. Interviewer: I'm glad she made you get back interested in acting but it seems like that's all the time we have for today I had a good time interacting with you again hopefully your wife could join us next time. Samarrira: I had a good time as well! I'm sure she will join us next time.  Samarrira gets up from the chair grabbing her bag from behind it pushing the chair in opening the door to be greeted with her girlfriend waiting for her with a small bouquet of her favorite flowers.  Brooklyn: You miss me? handing her the flowers. Samarrira takes the flower putting a sweet kiss on Brookyln cheek. Samarrira: Of course, I missed you I haven't seen you all day.   Brookyln: I figured you'll say that's why I wanted to take you to our favorite restaurant for lunch.  Samarrira:  You'll take me to Spicy Jack's! I thought it was closed on Friday's.  Brookyln:  They usually are closed but I have friend who works there he kept it opened just for us. Samarrira smiles at the thought of everything Brookyln has done for from the past to now  Samarrira felt like it was still so surreal to have someone like Brookyln in her life. 

Life update: One of the reasons why I haven't updated in so long is because I started school back in the beginning of August which left me too little to no motivation/ time to write.I will be trying to update more often even if a short / filler chapters. Thank you for 1k reads! 

Follow the gram for updates @

 exotic.sharda 

Banner done by me again.