(𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧) 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜

TW: Needles 

Samarrira: Are you sure you want this piercing? she said cautionary as she opens the medicine cabinet grabbing out her piercing kit from the top shelf. Brookyln: I don't think I'll ask you do it if I wasn't sure yourself. she cheered sitting down on the side of the bathtub taking off her shirt exposing herself and her tattoos. Samarrira: I know you wouldn't, but I also don't wanna hurt you. she replied hesitantly. Brookyln had a humored expression on her face as gently grabs Samarrira hands pulling her closer to her. Brookyln: Marrira you can't hurt me by doing a piercing. she continued. Samarrira takes a deep breath as she pulls away agreeing to go on with her girlfriend request. Samarrira unzips the small pink hello kitty shaped kit    looking through it sees the body piercing clamp and needle she lays it on the sink as she bounces back to their room grabbing her jewelry book from under the bed, she unclips it picking out the first three piercings.  as she walks back to the bathroom, she sees Brookyln with a putting all the tools onto a tray. Brookyln: Sorry I wanted to make it look professional. Did you wash your hands? and why do we need a marker? Samarrira: It's fine and of course I washed my hands Brookyln I wouldn't want to infect you piercing and the reason why I need this maker is so I can line up belly and the piercing. do me a favor and stand up in the mirror. Brookyln nods her head in agreement as she stands up looking down at  Samarrira who was on her knees with the tray besides her with the tools soaking in rubbing Achol for a few minutes.  After their dry Samarrira cleans her surface with a wipe Samarrira: I'm going to start with the less painful part drawing to dots above your belly button, so I know where I want it to enter and stop, I need you to pick out which piercing you want. Brookyln: Why they so small I wanted one of the big ones that hang down. she crooned.    Samarrira: Brookyln don't piss me off you're going to start with a little one then you can change it yourself. she demanded.  grabbing one the tools and placing it on the two dots above her skin   lining up the piercing needle and tool pushing it through in one quick motion Brookyln shrieked at the quick and painful movement. Samarrira tried to lower down Brookyln tone but ended unsuccessful. Samarrira:  Brookyln you have to calm down we're halfway done and remember you're the one who wanted this. Brookyln tried to roll her eyes, but her tears blocked her way. Samarrira sticks the jewelry in the shallow end of the needle and pushing it up and out making sure the jewelry's in and screwing the ball back onto the piercing. Samarrira: We're done crybaby you can let go of my shirt now. she sang getting up from the floor wiping away Brookyln tears. Brookyln suddenly had an amused playful smile on her face while she looks in the mirror seeing her logo on her piercing.  Samarria:  On a scale one through ten how bad did it hurt crybaby.  Brookyln: Shut up dummy how long I have to keep this in?  Samarrira rolls her eyes as she throws Brookyln her shirt. Samarrira:  Brook how're you scared of a piercings needle and not a tattoo needle? Brookyln: Their different type of needles and have different pain reactions to me and I'm used to tattoo needles not those sharp ass ones.

Writing chapters like this is actually kind of fun feels like I'm writing one shot again!