𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤?

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.. 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙋𝙣𝙙( 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙔𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙍)

Stanger: Come with me, I wanna talk to you somewhere private.

Samarira: Hell no why the fuck would I go anywhere with a stranger! She tries to walk away but the stranger grabs her by her arm and pulls her closer to them. Samaria caught a glimpse of the stranger seeing it was the pretty girl she saw on stage who went by Bktherula. Samarira: Aren't you bktherula?! Bktherula: Nah I'm Tyler Perry Samarira:Okay miss. Attitude you plan on letting go of my arm anytime soon. Bktherula: oh yeah sorry. Um I just thought you were pretty and wanted to let you know she said timidly trying not to seem corny. Samaria looks at the girl and smiles giving her a kiss on the cheek before going on her way to find her friend. Bktherula touched her cheek with her mouth open surprised by Samarira actions. Uniaizah: bitch i thought you left me! Samarira: I'll miss you too much if I left you.

Uniaizah: I know you would but where did you go? Samarira: I'll tell when we get in the car. During the car ride Samarira told Uniaizah about what had happened Uniaizah couldn't believe what her friend was telling her Uniaizah: Bitch your lying! Samarira: Girl I'm not lying but she does look and sound mad familiar. Uniaizah: Yeah, she does sound like that what girl you started talking to on that website. What if that girl is Bktherula! Oh my god friend we could go on all types of trips and 2 mans! Samarira: Umm girl lets calm down I doubt there the same person... Uniaizah: Oh, bitch your slow for real! their most def the same person they sound the same and didn't you say your "Friend" has a neck full of tattoos? Samarira: Let's switch the subject I'm assuming you gave tana your number. Uniaizah: Noo I gave him my Instagram. Samarira: And your phone number.

| Bktherula Pov|

I walked to the tour bus with the other checking my phone seeing a message from my crush before I could open it. Tecca grabbed my phone Tecca: So, you're telling me you didn't recognize Sam. I made a confused look on my face not knowing anybody named Sam. Bktherula: Nigga who is Sam? Tecca rolled his eyes unlocking my phone going to the letstalk app showing me a picture of the girl named Sam. Tecca: Don't play dumb you knew I was talking about Samarira he said as we both got on the tour bus Bktherula: She was here tonight?! Tecca gave me a blank stare not even a side eye just a blank no emotion stare Tecca: Duh nigga she was here you really didn't see her in the front row? I stared at him trying to think back to the concert and the crowd. I did keep eye contact with this girl who I now assume was Samarira. Tecca: Stop staring so hard I know I'm fine but damn. Bkthrula: Oh, nigga please I trying to figure out if Samarria recognized me too. What if she did and now, she thinks she could use me? Or what if she doesn't like my music? My mind was racing with questions the whole way back to the hotel.

| At home with Samarria & Zah|

Samarria laid up in bed questioning if her online friend was some time type of underground rapper, if she was why didn't she or Tecca tell her anything her thoughts were interpreted why the sound of her phone seeing it was a nonfiction from let letstalk.com. Black Tanner: Hey can we link? I have something I want to get off my chest. Samarria looks at the text confused because this would be there first-time meeting, she didn't think she'll be meeting her friend late at night, but Samarria always wanted to know what her friend was like she texted back responding to her texting saying yea we can link just lmk where at her friend quickly respond with a screenshot of the hotel she was at and the room number.

Will Samarira go and see her friend at the hotel?

Why didn't Tecca tell Samarira about her friend? 

 So sorry I wanted to post this sooner but kept changing the idea!