𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

So just hold on, we're going home- Hold on we're going home by Drake.

Samarrira has final spent all seven months on tour with Brookyln don't get her wrong she loved being on tour seeing different sights, meeting new people, different stores and making plenty of memories she could never forget. It all came to an end when it was time to get on the plan back to New York. Samarrira: I still don't see why we couldn't just take a little road trip back to New York.    she says moving her locs to the side as she puts her neck pillow on. Brookyln: Honestly, I just wanted to take a plan back. sitting down once she's placing her suitcase beside the window. Samarrira: And I'm the extra?  as she moves her locs behind her settling herself into her seat Brookyln: Don't get it twisted you always been extra but that's why I love your sensitive ass. as she looks through her photo gallery looking at the pictures her and Samarrira took with her hand and the other cursing on Samarrira thigh Samarrira: Moving on, are you taking a break from tour life now? Brookyln: Yeah, for a while why you want me to go back on tour? Don't tell me your getting tired of me marrira. Samarrira: No, I don't want you coming back to me late at night. I could never get tired of you Brook. Brookyln: I wasn't coming home to you that late marrira.  As the two continue to talk look through the pictures and videos they took together Samarrira:  You stay taking off guard pictures of me. Brookyln couldn't help but laugh a little Brookyln: Your off-guard pictures are better than the on-guard ones. Samarrira looked at the pictures more closely Brookyln was right her off-guard pictures were more authentic.  Samarrira: Send those to me I wanna post them she said in excited tone. Brookyln: I already have I knew you'll like them after a while.   Samarrira brushed her off as she saves the photos, she gets a text from her mom asking her when she'll land and if she had to pick them up. Samarrira replies saying no and thanking her mom for offering. As she waits for ger mom to begin typing again Samarrira looks over seeing Brookyln head on her shoulder with her slowly falling asleep. 

At Samarrira Apartment 

Once they were at home Samarrira mom took their bags and happily introduced herself to Brookyln. Samarrira mom: You must be Brookyln I'm, Carcelyn  But you can call me Mrs. Hart, I know we didn't have time to properly introduce ourselves. Brookyln: Yeah, I'm Brookyln I would love to properly introduce myself. While Samarrira was making her way down the hall to her room she opened the door walking in as the light switch on behind Uniaizah: Surprise marrira welcome back home I missed you so much! Samarrira hugs her friend as she sees the pink and silver balloons, letters that spelt out welcome home.  Samarrira:  Thank you Zah but you didn't have to do this. she says letting go of Uniaizah putting one of her bags on the dresser opening her closet to change into more comfortable clothes. Samarrira: You're giving me that look like you want to ask me something. Uniaizah grins as she gets on Samarria's bed kicking her feet back and forth like a toddler. Uniaizah: Well since you said it. You have to show me your new tattoo and tell me about Maimai!  Samarrira: Girl it was so much fun I think one of the most fun thigs I did while I was there experiencing Rolling Loud with Brookyln the vibe and crowd was contrasting. Don't call me crazy when I show you my tattoo okay?  Uniaizah nods her head as she covers her eyes waiting to get conformation from Samarrira. Samarrira lifts her shirt up just enough to show her side. reveling her girlfriend's name in red ink in cursives with a heart connected with the n at the end. Samarrira: Okay you can uncover your eyes now. Uniaizah moves her hands out of the way from her eyes as she looks at the red ink on her friend.   Uniaizah: Your joking... Samarrira were you drunk when you got the tattoo? Did she even get your name tatted?!Samarrira: No, I'm not joking it's not a joke either! Rember that day when I told you she wouldn't get my face tattooed well I was able to convince her to get my name tattooed if I did the same. The two looks at each other for a while before bursting out in laughter. Uniaizah: Let's get out of here before our mom start trying to plan your wedding. Samarrira: Shes kinds late to be planning my wedding.  Wait hasn't she met your man who isn't your man. Uniaizah: Which one are you talking about? Oh, you mean Tecca! Samarrira: No slow head Tana stop acting like that isn't your man. Every couple has their moments you just want to be immature and not talk to him. Like I said to him If you care about the relationship yall both put in the effort to make ends meet. Uniaizah: I know what you mean Marrira I was being immature about the situation after hearing you talk some sense into me, I might call him to talk it out. Samarrira: I hope you're not trying to be funny with me right now Zah because I really do want it to work out. Samarrira walks out of the room leaving Uniaizah alone with her thoughts she sits at Samarria's desk unlocking her phone going through her blocked contacts unblocking tana putting her stubbornness aside to save her relationship. Mrs. Hart: Marrira sweetie I was wondering where you went.  Brookyln and I were just talking about you while she helped me with dinner. Where's your sister at?  Samarrira: She's in my room fixing her relationship she'll be out for dinner soon. Since yall were talking about me what was said I'm curious?  Brookyln and Mrs. Hart gave each other a look as they resume their conversation. Samarrira: Don't ignore me like this put me in the conversation too!  Samarrira helped Brookyln and her mom set up the table as they lay out the food and drinks Uniaizah walks out of the room seeming more happier than before.  Samarrira: You seem better I'm assuming you sorted out yall problems. Uniaizah: Of course, we did I wasn't finna lose him I put too much work into getting him. she pulls out her seat sitting down with a smile on her face. Brookyln: Since when was writing down your number and Instagram hard work? Uniaizah: Don't start with me Brookyln. Brookyln: I haven't even started anything. she says laughing. 

This chapter was meant to be longer, but I didn't like the way it was going so I shortened it.

As you know banner done by me! 

Hopefully I can write a better chapter for yall tomorrow/ sometime soon!

Hopefully you enjoy this chapter loves!