𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬.

𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪- Promise by Cira 

For the past few days, you and Brooklyn have been trying to stay out of the view of paparazzi which wasn't going so well since they caught you and Brooklyn "Being very touchy and intimate" in the words of the blogs. Deep down Samarria kind of felt like it was her fault that Brookyln and her management had been getting unwanted attention. Samarria thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her phone seeing it was a facetime call from Brooklyn. Samarria: So, what's going to happen? Brooklyn: First of all, put your face in the camera so I can see you're pretty yourself. Secondly my manager basically said we could either publicly confirm we're together or ignore it. You know I usually ignore things like this. Samarria: yeah, I know but I want to publicly announce we're together. Brooklyn: That's surprising I mean I got an interview today at 4 you can come with me and announce it. 

| 3: 30 PM| 

 While Samarria spent most of her time getting ready for Brookyln interview, she rewatched a few of her interviews looking at her body language and the tone of her voice when answering questions, the type of questions that were asked the type of questions that were asked was the usual How did you get your stage name?   When did you start rapping?  etc. Samarria had finished her makeup. pacing back and forth in her closet not knowing if she should dress causal, preppy or similar to Brookyln style.  Without Samarria noticing her friend had come into her room Zah: So, where you going?  Samarria: To an interview with my wife but I don't really know how I should dress. Zah: Bitch dress how you always dress don't try to switch up just to impress them folks.  Zah: Now let's go find you something cute to wear.

                                                                            | The outfit | 

Once it was four Samaria was on her way downstairs only to be greeted by Brooklyn halfway down the staircase Brooklyn takes Samarria hand.  Taking her back to the car opening the door for her making their way to Underground News Talk show.  while driving Brookyln placed her hand on Samarria thigh as Samarria smiles listening to the music playing.   

| At the talk show|

Samarria and Brookyln walked into the talks how hand in hand. Brooklyn manger was already there talking to the host and the others. Host: We'll be starting in five minutes you can go in and look at the questions Brooklyn walked into the room as Samaria walked off to wonder around the building while looking around, she saw Tana getting interviewed too Samarria watched from the tinted window of the room. While watching Samarria felt someone behind her she jumped up and turned around to see one of the producers.  Producer one: Sorry I didn't mean to scare you I just wanted to tell you the interview is about start. Samarria: Oh no its okay it's my fault for wondering off so suddenly. the producer nobs his head as he starts to lead the way back to the room Samarria willing follows the man as he opens the door. Host: Ah there she is we can start right away. Brooklyn moved closer to the mic as the lights get a little a dim. Host: Yoo Welcome back or if your new Welcome to the hottest talk show about your favorite underground rappers today I have Bktherula and the mystery women she's been seen with lately.  Samarria sat quietly next to Brooklyn holding her hand under the table until the host felt the need to ask her questions. Host: So, miss mystery woman tell us what's your name and what's tea between you and Bktherula. Samarria: Well, my name is Samarria I'm 19 and I'm let yall know right now that yall can stay out of her dms she has a girlfriend now. Brookyln puts her hand over mouth trying not to laugh at the situation. Host:  Okayy girl!  You better let them know she isn't single anymore. Another question I have for both of you is How long have you been together? Bktherula: we been together for about four months now. Host:  Wow only four months the way yall be around each other I thought it'll be longer. Samarria: I know it seems like it's not anything, but these have been the best four months. The host continued to ask questions about their relationship, music, and her upcoming album which Brooklyn didn't give out too many details about. 

I thought about doing tana Pov for his interview, but I felt like that'll be unnecessary.

Update about my eem Triplin book! I figure out what it'll be about and the cover!