𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ...

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜...   𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧

𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚

It was 1 in the morning Samarira got herself ready. She hesitated continuously since she used to watch WNYW all the time when she was younger while living with her grandma and she'll be damned if she ended up on the news for this. Samarira grabbed her pepper spray and keys walking to the parking lot starting her car and putting the address in the GPS.

| At the hotel|

Samarira parked her car at the hotel taking a deep breath before walking in taking the elevator to the third floor she knocks on the room number 302 she anxiously saw the door open seeing her friend was the same girl Samarira kept eye contact with at the concert the two girls had stared at each other not knowing what to say Bktherula: You can come in or we could go down to the lobby... Samarira walked in the hotel room sitting down on the white chair by the window. Samarira: Why didn't you tell me?

Bktherula: I didn't want to tell you because I was scared. I didn't want you to leave and use me like the rest... Samarira: Brooklyn I wouldn't want to use you or leave you. I truly want to be with you forever. I just don't know if I can put my trust in you. Bktherula: Marira, don't say that you can trust me. She walks over to Samarira cupping her face with her hands while looking into her eyes Samarira: you promise I can trust you Brooklyn? Bkthrula: I'll do anything for you to trust me again. Samarira: I know you would, but I want you to kiss me. Brooklyn softly kisses Samarira on the lip as Samairia does the same tracing Brooklyn neck tattoos. Samaria smiles into the kiss pulling away having the girl want more of her Samarira: I hope you told your lil fangirls you have a girlfriend now. Bktherula: I most definitely will tell them I have a girlfriend and a wife in the making! 

I wanted this chapter to be longer but I kind of like it short and sweet! 

I do plan on adding to my other stories soon! 

& Should I start adding in Zah POV's?