𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚘𝚗𝚎

I'm from Monaco, I'm 20 years old and my name is Emma. I'm studying as a reporter and my biggest dream to work in the world of Formula 1. Which came true like one month ago.

I've got an opportunity after the Bahrain Grand Prix. I was there watching my fav drivers, Leclerc and Lewis. After the race I've ran into the famous formula 1 reporter Will Buxton, I told him that I am a big fan of this job and that it would be a big dream come true, so he offered me a chance and after the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix he offered me a job. My life completely changed after that. So now here we are in Monaco.

So the race was over and the first three driver were Max, Charles and Lewis, so I'm going to interview one of them. I wasn't sure which would be better but I have a lot of questions to all of them. After the podium ceremony I started to get myself together for the start.

'So hi Charles congratulation for P2. How did you lived todays race?'

'Well thank you and honestly it was my best race so far I think. The team worked today perfectly for the first time this year.'

The interview went great at the beginning but then it started to get harder. Charles was extremely kind, he helped me a lot and smiled at me a lot. After the interview my fan side break out so I went after Charles.

'Sorry Charles one more thing' I say as he turned around after I yelled his name

'Anything for you' he smiled at me

'Can I get a picture and could you sign my shirt?' I ask and I blushed in my shyness

'That's two things' he joking but than he said yes of course. We did a lot of pictures than he asked a pen and sign my shirt, to my surprise he wrote his phone number on it. He gave back my pen, winked at me and then left me without a word. God he's good!

After I arrived back to my hotel room I immediately called Ava.

'You won't believe what happened!!' I yelled in my phone in my happiness

'Spill the tea please!'

'Okay so I had my first official interview as a reporter and I had to interview Charles Leclerc! You believe it?! My favorite driver'

'Wow, I'm jealous!'

'Yeah you sad it a million times already. Anyway after that I asked from him a picture and to sign my t-shirt. He did all of this, but...! He not just signed my shirt, he wrote his phone number next to it!! I was like OMG! I wanted to scream in my happiness' I talked and talked about what just happened and I still couldn't believe it.

'You should text him or call him' says Ava after 2 minutes after we were both quiet.

'It was probably a joke anyway' I hesitated despite how much I got used to the fact that Charles Leclerc gave me his number, I immediately started overthinking things.

Ava tried to chilled me and she was successful, she made me believe that this all wasn't a joke and he probably likes me or something similar.

___________________
___________________

P.S: my native language is not English, so if I wrote something incorrectly I'm sorry. I try my best and I hope you will like my work<33