𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚜𝚒𝚡

I tried my best and ignore Charles after Canada. After Montreal we had again one week off. So I could fix my head and try to get over Charles. Lando came to Monaco in Tuesday, he wanted to make sure that I'm okay. It was cute and everything. He didn't want to leave me alone and I appreciated it. He slept at my house in the guest room and spent all his free time with me. We kinda started to know each other really well.

'Pancakes?' asks Lando when I left my room nearly
awake.

'Sure' I filled a cup of cafe in my cup and started drink it. We ate our breakfast and honestly I wanted to do nothing at all.

'Hey are you okay?' asks Lando after a while

'Well kinda, but honestly I don't know'

'It will be okay I'm here for you. You know that right?' he hugs me and pushes a kiss in my hair.

'Yeah I know' I hug him back. We spent few more days together and it was awesome, I totally forgot about Charles. 'Can I ask you something?'

'Anything'

'Can you just left from work? Don't you have any assignments or something?'

He just sat next to me silently and than I know he made himself free just for me. He did everything these days to make me happy and forget Charles, and I really appreciated it. As a thank you I hugged him again and then he wouldn't let me go away. We were about 5 centimeters apart, our mouths almost touching and then Lando came closer and kissed me. Of course I reciprocated the kiss because I felt the spark between us all week. We made out when I heard that someone rang the bell.

I went to open my door while Lando was still sitting on my couch. When I opened I immediately wanted to shut the door.

'Please talk to me' asks Charles and I saw in his eyes that he doesn't understand why I ignore him

'NO! Go away, I don't want to talk to you or see you!! You don't even like me, it was all just a game to you! You have a girlfriend and you lied to me about her the whole time! So go away I never want to see you again!' I yelled at him and shut the door. I really didn't want to get so upset, but when I saw him I couldn't help myself. So I shared my thoughts with him.

Lando came at the door because I was still there and he hugged me from behind. I felt safe in his arms, I think I started like him in the last few weeks. He acted basically like my boyfriend the whole time and it was great. He would be a really good boyfriend to everyone.

'You know, I think he don't deserve you! You need to find someone better, who's appreciates you' he says still hugging me.

'I know' I turned around and kissed him 'You can be that person' I say and kissed him again. He smiled and led me back to the couch. We basically sat there the whole day and watched films cuddling with each other.