𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

So me and Lando started dating after the 'incident' with Charles. It's race week again in Austria and for the first time me and Lando arrived at the paddocks together, holding hands. I saw that everyone was shocked about us. They weren't expecting me arriving with Lando instead of Charles.

I was at Mclaren box before the practices and I don't have to do anything right now, so I decided to spend it with Lando and his team.

'I've got to go love' he says and kiss me on my lip and sut in his car waiting for the start. I watched the first free pract in his garage and before the end I had to go because I needed to prepare for my interviews.

After a lot of interview I finally finished and got some free time to eat something. I went eating with Lando, Piastri and Carlos come too with us.

'You saw the news that it's going to be a heavy rain at Sunday?' asks Carlos when we started to run out of topics to talk about.

'What really?' I guess Lando didn't saw because of his shocking voice. He didn't like the rainy weather on race days. It's harder than the dry track.

'Yes but i hope it's not coming. I don't like to drive in rain' says Carlos too and Oscar nodded. So it seems everyone hates this kind of weather.

'Guys relax it's just Friday. The weather can change a lot till Sunday' I tried to calmed them down because they were freaking out even though it's only Friday and the weather changes all the time.

'Emma we have to go we will meet at Mclaren garage after the pracitce okay?' they stood up and left for preparing for the next practice, Lando kissed me again and he left too as I nodded 'okay'.

The whole practice was a nightmare for Mclaren. First Piastri crashed the car because he basically ran into the wall. After maybe 5-6 minutes Charles car slipped and he caused an incident, where Lando's car was totally damaged and because of the high speed he also went into the wall. However, the collision was so big that we didn't get any response from him at first.

'Is he okay? Tell me something!! My love please say something' I was almost on the verge of freaking out.  I asked for a headset and tried to talk to him. I told him a lot of things that made me happy in the last few weeks, thanks to him, but no response. I got more and more freaked out as I watched them on TV trying to get him out of the car.

'He's alive but he passed out due to the big impact. We'll take him to the hospital for a check-up, but he'll be fine!' I heard someone from the other side of the headset, so I calmed down a bit. But I know I had to go to the hospital as soon as possible. But thanks to my job I couldn't left, I had to do a lot interview today. It drives me crazy!! I couldn't concentrate at all.

After I finished I wanted to leave but then I saw Charles and the anger that accumulated in me wanted to vent out, so before I left for the hospital, I approached him. I didn't care that he was with his girlfriend, I had to take responsibility for everything!!

'Why did you do this??' I stood in front of him angrily 'He almost died because of you!! How can you live like this? You need to accept that I'm with him, you ruined our relationship because you lied about her!' I pointed his girlfriend. I didn't want to hate her or something she's beautiful but she need to know what he did.

'Okay first of all what the hell?' he started but then his girlfriend left also angrily 'Secondly I didn't do it on purpose! It was an incident why don't you understand that? Okay I ruined the whole thing but when I saw you in Monaco I know that you could be the one maybe someday and I just wanted to know you better. I know I messed it up but today I didn't wanted to crash with no one!!' he yelled at me and left following his girlfriend trying to talk with her to tell her everything.

I couldn't believe what I heard, I could be the one? No that's stupid!! Anyway I ran to the hospital to see how Lando's doing. He was asleep so I just sat in the couch and squeezed his hand to let him know I'm here by his side. Honestly I couldn't stop crying, I was so afraid that I'll loose him because no one said anything about how is he. So of course I thought immediately the worst thing.