𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚝𝚠𝚘

I varied a lot the night after the Monaco race, I started a thousand different messages, but in the end I didn't send any of them to Charles. So I eventually let it go and I didn't care about it. I travelled one week later in Barcelona for the Spanish Grand Prix. This weekend I don't have to stay in a hotel because Ava lives in Barcelona, close to the track so it's much easier for me.

'Ohh I missed you so much Ava' I ran to a hug with her. I didn't see her like 5 months now. She had a lot of things to do because of school.

'I missed you too! So tell me about your little situation with Charles' she starts to nagging me with it.

'Ugh nothing, I had no idea what should I text or do so I let it go' I say then she grabbed my phone and opened the chat.

'Oh I see now' she laughs as she read my last text what I didn't sent in the end. She wrote a message to Charles in my name without showing it to me. She wrote this:

'Hey winky boy;)'

'AVA, whatever this??' I ask laughing while I hit her shoulder. My phone buzzed and I almost dropped it because it freaked me out first. 'He answered!' I screamed in the car, scaring the taxi driver to death.

'Really? What he wrote?' asks Ava calmly and excitedly.

'I never thought you will write me my favorite reporter. It's been a week since I give you my number'

'He definitely likes you! He met you once and already you're his favorite reporter?!' Ava was so happy for it, she already started planning our wedding. She's more excited about it than I am.

We arrived at her home and went inside. We ran into his little brother Juan, he's adorable kid. Her parents aren't home now but I love them. They always welcomed me happily. I travelled a lot when I was little that's why I met Ava. Me and my dad spent most of our time in summer in Barcelona. My parents got divorced pretty much after I born. I never saw my mother since I was 5. She bailed on me basically, I don't know where she is or what she's doing but I don't care anymore. My dad let me travel to Barcelona a lot so I can spend more time with my best friend, Ava. I have to go to the track tomorrow so we watched Tv all night and did nothing else.

'Why are you smiling?' she asks all though she knows my answer. I texted with Charles the whole night, not listening to the movie what we watched.

'He's adorable Ava! I like him more than before I met him you know. He was just a celebrity crush but now I don't know' I think I even blushed while telling Ava about my feelings.