𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

So we are in Mexico right now, it's been 4 months since we found out that I'm pregnant with a baby girl. The gender reveal was so cute I can say.

Charles is 4 in the world championship and his team is third. It could be better but Red Bull has dominated the whole season. I haven't taken my leave yet, on the one hand because I don't want to and o. the other hand, I want to be near Charles. I discussed with him that I will take my maternity leave when I am already 6 or 7 months old.

Both of the champions are basically settled, Max will win the individual championship and also he will win the constructors for Red Bull with Checo. He's second in the WDC, he's always the second in the team too. I don't know how he takes it because I would kill myself if I need to be second at everything. I would be happier for the third place then the second place.

Anyway about us more. The last race was the best day in 2022, really THE BEST!!! But let's proceed chronologically from the beginning. The race went really great, Charles won it and on the podium ceremony after his anthem he proposed to me! It was so cute and everything. I of course said yes, everyone cheered and a lot. So that happened. Know we are raising our beautiful baby girl. She's so cute, her name is Amelia Leclerc. She has got a blue eye and now a light brown hair.

_______________
So my first book wasn't as great as I expected to be, but right now I'm working on my new book what I hope will be better written. I hope you enjoyed this short 'bookish' thing. The first chapter from my new book will come out this week I think. Thanks for reading<3