𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

I have a lot work to do and I'm really tired after yesterday. Max is unstoppable he won the Hungarian Grand Prix too. Charles got P2 and Perez P3. The Red Bull leading the constructors championship pretty confidently.

'Hey mon chère can we talk?' came Charles to me when I was done with all my work and was ready to leave.

'Sure'

'So yesterday was great, but I know that you're not want to be with me. I just want to tell you that it'll be a good memory for me, because that night I spent it with you!' he says and was ready to leave when I grabbed his hand and pulled back. I kissed him in front of everyone, I change boys day to day apparently.

'I don't want it to be a memory! I... love you Charles, since I know what is F1 I love you!' I say to him and he kiss me again with a huge smile on his face.

'I love you too mon chère from the first sight when I saw you with the microphone!'

*Belgium Grand Prix*

The Belga Grand Prix was awful for me. I felt myself really bad and I don't know what's going on with me. I feel nauseous all day and I know that something is not right. The first day on Friday was pretty okay, I was in a bad mood because of my condition. On Saturday I interviewed Lando, what was the hardest because he's eyes were cold and everything, then I had to interview Charles. It was a total chaos, because I fainted during the interview, Charles caught me just in time. They called an ambulance and everything, but honestly the whole situation was blurred so I don't remember exactly what really happened.

'Please tell me she's okay!' I heard Charles voice quietly. I still wasn't myself yet, I was sleeping and it was right.

'Sir please calm down we can't give you anything pacific because you're not a family member, when she's awake you'll know' says a nurse to him and I think he felt himself really bad because he has no clue what's up with me.

'At least tell me that she's going to wake up!' he sounded a little miserable, he didn't got any answer, poor guy.

I woke up the next day, Charles slept on my stomach, he was here all night. This boy made me crazy how much I love him and appreciate him to be here. I never felt this way for someone, never! I gently shook him out of his sleep to let him know I was awake.

'Mon chère you're up! I was so worried about you!!' he kiss me still half asleep, I kiss him back and he immediately ran to call a nurse.

'So Emma Brooks, you fainted yesterday and we brought you in! We took a lot of test to figure out what was the reason you fainted.'

'And?' asks Charles and I was interested too why I felt myself so awful the last few days.

'You're pregnant'

'Wh- what?' I asks surprised, I looked at Charles he was in a big shock too.

'Yes you're one week pregnant' says again the nurse and she continues 'We have to keep you in because we need to do some other tests too. You can go home by Tuesday.'

'O- okay thanks' I forced a smile on my face then the nurse went out. 'So I guess you're going to be a dad and I'm going to be a mom...'

'Yeah...'