𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

*The next day*

He picked me up at Ava's house today and I was nearly done when he knocked on the front door. Ava opened the door, we had luck because her parents weren't there neither today. So while I was still putting my makeup on, Ava and Charles talked with each other. They seemed getting along very well.

'I'm ready' I came down the stairs and I saw him looking at me with his gorgeous eyes. He seemed falling in love with me. I tried my best not to blush or fall down the stairs.

'You're beautiful' he says and gives me a hug. We said goodbye to Ava and sat in his amazing car.

We arrived to some restaurant and it looked amazing. I spent my half life here in Barcelona but I never saw this restaurant. It's probably new here. Before we could enter in he had to sign some shirts/caps and took pictures with his fans. Eventually we entered in, the waiter show us our table and we sat down. We talked and laughed a lot, he was a really kind and nice person. We spend 2 hours in the restaurant and it felt so good, but it seemed like only 10 minutes.

'I had a great time tonight, Charles!' I say before we say goodbye. Honestly I didn't want to but I had to. I fly back home tomorrow morning and I really need to pack my things. There will be one week off this weekend, so I decided to go home and rest a little.

'Me too, we should repeat it'

'I think too'

'You're free Wednesday? That's enough time to recover after the flight' he asks and I nodded yes, we hugged and then I went inside.

I woke up to my phone ringing, it was my alarm. I turn it angrily because I was tired and wanted to sleep more. Eventually I woke up and started getting ready. I packed all my things yesterday so I was ready after half an hour.

'I'll call you when I landed' I say goodbye in the car from Ava, she was in hurry because her parents are working so she has to watch her brother and he didn't come with us.

'Yeah I'll wait it! You're not even gone and I already miss you!' she hugs me and I back. I grabbed my things out of her car end went inside.

The flight was okay, I slept a little on the plane. At the airport I ran into someone accidentally while I was calling Ava.

'Oh sorry!'

'No problem' says a beautiful brunette girl who was obviously waiting for someone.

It was nice to be home again, I just dripped my stuff's and lay down on my bed. I fall asleep right after I laid down.