𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

'Emma wake up! You will be late!!' Ava woke me up and I felt like I had some hungover from the Cola what we were drinking yesterday because I had a little headache. I don't from what I never had this hard headache in the morning.

'I'm up, relax!' I get out from bed and starting to get ready. It was hard decided what to wear but I ended up with a black skirt and a red top with a casual jacket and my red Jordan shoe. 'So I'm going! You come later?' I asks from Ava because she can't come to the first free practice. She has to watch for his brother.

'Yeah we meet you there. Bye!'

I borrowed here car because I was a little hurry so she gave it to me. I arrived it right in time so I could relax. After a lot of 'Hi' and some other things I went to the place where I should be present by now. I had some interviews before the first practice. First I started with Carlos, Lando then Toto and Christian and then it was all for now.

It was an interesting practice. A lot of driver were in the first place but at the and Max got the first place with the fastest lap, second Lewis and third Charles. I was happy for him he did a good job. And for my happiness I interviewed him again.

'We meet again my fav' he winks again

'So you like winking huh?' I ask in my girlish confusion, he just smiled and said nothing. I wasn't focusing at my job at all. After 2-3 minutes I realized it and started the interview. 'So how would you describe the first free practice?'

'I had some difficulty in the first few minutes, but then I managed to focus and I think the third place is nice for the first time.'

'What's you goal for the rest of the weekend?'

'I clearly want to perform well in the next two practice sessions and get pole position in Saturday's qualifying and then win the Spanish Grand Prix obviously'

'Well thank you I think we're done' I smiled at him and said goodbye and he too.

After the second free practice I had to interview some more driver and team principals, mostly team principals. Ava just waited patiently for me and we left together to have some dinner. We chitchatted a lot of things, we had a lot of things to catch up.

Saturday was all about qualifying. I worked a lot today. In my 'lunch break' I spent it with Charles and Ava. After my break ended we went back with Ava to my 'place' and discussed about Charles. He flirted me the whole time and it felt really great. She really believes that we were going to date with each other but I'm not 100% sure yet.

*Sunday's race*

It was an unpredictable race. Charles got a huge accident right after the race. He made a contact with Max and his car flipped out and hit the wall. It was awful to see it. He doesn't say a word after it everyone went crazy and was afraid what might happened to him. Later they rescued him out from the car what started to burn. After the race I interviewed Charles, he seemed really disappointed and I think he wasn't good.

'First of all how are you doing? We all were afraid.'

'Thank you I have a little dizziness but I'm quite fine.'

'Can you tell me what happened there with Max?'

'Honestly not sure. I wanted to overtake him but he was aggressive and don't let me. I tried my best and I ended in the wall.' he tried to joking it but I saw in his eyes he was disappointed because he got DNF and couldn't finish the race.

'Sorry' that was all I could say to him. After the interview he stayed and watched me talking with my reporter partner. I said goodbye to him and then I saw him standing there still. 'Hey what's up?'

'Meet me tomorrow. I want to know you better' he says and it was all romantic I don't know why.

'You've got concussion?!'

'Maybe, but I want to take you out' I couldn't say a word. Charles Leclerc asks me out on a date?! Am I dreaming?? Someone pinch me!! I of course said yes to him and he seemed really happy for it.