𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

I had some hard days in the hospital. Land woke up on Tuesday but he had a massive headache so they kept him in for observation. I was with him all day he couldn't race this weekend in Great Britain but I unfortunately I have to go so I need to leave him alone. It's so hard because he's not okay I don't care what he said, he doesn't look good. I don't want to go, I don't want to see Charles or anyone else. It'll be the hardest weekend of my life.

*in Great Britain*

I always talked with Lando when I had free time. I felt myself awful because I left him in the hospital alone. I had to inter basically almost everyone this weekend. The hardest interviews was with Charles.

After I finished with Charles I wanted to leave the paddock because I finished all of my work.

'Emma wait please' screams Charles my name.

'What?!' I turn around and look at him with an 'I have to hurry' face.

'Just listen to me. I didn't want to hurt you, I fell in love with you at first sight but I didn't want to hurt Charlotte neither.'

'So you ended up hurting both of us' I say and tried to leave, but he took my hand, he's eyes were watery but he tried to cover it though.

'Look I talked everything with Charlotte. We're good now, but I don't want to loose you'

'Well you late with that apology' I freed my hand and left. Well I don't say he convinced me but I started thinking about what he said. Anyway after I got back to my hotel room I started a face time call with Ava. We didn't talked lately that much and I missed her so much.

'Hey girl how are you? Is Lando okay?' she answered my call immediately

'Yeah he's fine but I don't want to talk about it'

'O-oh what happened?!' she knows me pretty well I guess...

'Well Charles caught me after the race and wanted to talk'

'What did he said?' she had to get the information out of me.

'He said that he talked with Charlotte or I don't know what's her name and don't care. And they fine now but I quote 'I didn't want to loose you' he said' I was angry and confused at the same time. I don't know what I supposed to do now. I need listen what my heart telling me but I don't know, sometimes it's just not right.

'Look Emma, I think he really loves you and that other gurl too, but maybe he loves you more. That's why he didn't give up yet. Maybe you have to give him an other chance'

'I can't!! I'm with Lando and I love him' I protested

'If you say so' she gave up trying to convince me, I don't think so she wanted to get into it anymore, rather she kept her opinion to herself for once.

'What's up with you?' I changed the topic because we had both been silent on the phone for a while.

'Nothing interesting, you're life right now is more exciting and interesting than mine' she said and I think she was smiling.

'Ha-ha'

We talked for like 2 hours straight and after we discussed the 'Charles-me-Lando' triangle we planned that Ava will come to me when I am home too and there is no race weekend. Which is next weekend, so she talked that with her parents and bought her tickets to Monaco.