𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

After they released Lando on the condition that he doesn't go near his car or compete for another 2 weeks, so I convinced him to move in with me for a while so I could take care of him. I was cleaning the guest room when I heard someone knocking on the door.

'Hey, I missed you' Ava hugged me as I opened the door.

'Me too!!' I hugged her tightly back 'But I need to leave you here because Lando's plane landing in any minute now.'

'Okay I wait you two here. While I'm waiting I clean the guest room' she smiled at me knowing me so well.

'Thanks' I hugged her one more time and picked up my car key and left. I arrived to the airport and waited for Lando. I was there now like 15 minutes and he was nowhere but his plane landed like 20-25 minutes ago. Where is he?! I called him a several time but his phone was deaf.

I searched him everywhere until I found him. He was surrounded by 10.000 fans and he didn't really stand out from the crows. I saw that he was a bit upset because he looked a bit pale, so I intervened and saved him from there.

'Thank you my love!' he kissed me and I kissed him back passionately. 'But now I need to sit down. My head hurts so much and I don't feel well yet'

'Come, I parked almost at the entrance' I grabbed his hand and we walked out from the airport. I drove home and Ava greeted us at the door.

'Hii, I'm Ava big fan of yours' introduced Ava herself for Lando. Honestly Ava wanted to meet Lando since she likes formula1, for her he's the best driver and the number one. For me was Charles the same but now for me Lando too. It's weird that me and Lando are together and not me and Charles. As we arrived home I got a feeling that 'What am I doing? Why I'm not together with Charles? He told me everything, he was honest what I appreciate and he loves me as he said' these questions came to my mind as I saw Lando and Ava starting to bond with each other.

The off week before the Hungarian Grand Prix was for me a 'thinking' week. I thought a lot about Charles, my relationship with Lando and tried to figure out what should I do. I shouldn't be together with Lando, because I still likes Charles.

'Hey Em you ok?' asks Lando because it's not the first time this week I'm not listening to him.

'Sorry, yes I'm good' I say and forced a smile on my face. I need to talk with him about my feelings and with Charles too. I can't do this with him he's a good guy and I'm hurting him right now.

After a long flight we landed and a taxi was waiting for us to take us to our hotel. We get two rooms first we didn't understand it so we talked it with the receptionist and she said it's probably a mistake, so we just took one room. On our way we met Daniel, Max and Perez. We chatted with them a little and than we said goodbye. Lando won't be racing this weekend because he has still one week to rest.