𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Shortly what happened the last week. I went on more dates with Charles, all of them were really enjoyable. Once I slept at his house because we dated at his place and it was late. I met once with my dad too. We talked about my new job and everything what came to our mind. I talked with Ava a lot on the phone. She will come to Monaco, when I don't have race weekend to go. And of course I spent some quality time on myself. I went shopping some new clothes, shoes because I needed it.

*Canadian GP*

The Friday and Saturday the weather was awful! The first free practice was interrupted after 15 minutes. One reason because Pierre car has some problem in the Turn 8 and the second reason because of power outage. The second practice was longer with 30 minutes due to the first practice. But the last 10 minutes no one was out because of the horrible rain. The third practice ended kinda the same. The qualifying were exciting but Charles team didn't listened him about the tires in Q2 so he was out before Q3. He was mad and angry, it was not the first time that Ferrari made this huge mistake. I interviewed him and he was still angry when he talked with me. I was a little jerk to but later he said an apology.

Yesterday everyone was happy at Haas because Hulkenberg managed P2 but he got a 3 place penalty due some incident during qualifying. So the starting grid changed completely. The race had so many excitement. Of course Max finished first, with that it was 100 wins for Red Bull, Alonso finished second and Lewis third. Ferrari took the fourth and fifth place. I interviewed only Lando and after Max today. I made some good friends in the paddock. My best friends are Carlos and Charles, but I get along with Lando and Lewis too.

After everyone was done, I talked with Lando and Oscar.

'So everyone talks about you in the paddock' say Lando to me and I looked at him with a weird face because I didn't understand what he means by that.

'What?'

'Oh yeah! You and Charles are the main story right now' Oscar joined the conversation

'Well we're not together so there is nothing to talk about' I say and I was hardly thinking what are we with Charles. I decided that I 'll talk with him about it, when I saw him walking out from the paddock holding his hand with some girl. Who is she? I was thinking to myself. I felt betrayed, how could he do this with me?! It's so unfair, I didn't do anything against him to get this.

'Emma you're okay?' asks Lando because I just stopped and the first tears started to run down my face. I felt betrayed myself.

'No' I say and after jus left them there. I can't handle it anymore, it was too much.

___________________
___________________

I'm not sure that everything is correctly written but I hope you enjoy it anyway. I try my best to write something good and try to update the story often. Please follow my tik tok account too @f1_wattpad_stories ! Thanks for reading!!