Chapter 1

Joan is the younger sis of Joe and Steve from Blues Clues and was upset when her older brother Steve went to college. Joan was heartbroken and felt lonely without her brother. She was used to having him around to talk to and play games with. Joe tried to cheer her up by spending more time with her. 

Also, Joan and joe still had blue the dog and joe teach joan how to play blues clues Joe and Joan found comfort in reminiscing about all the fun times they had with their brother. They also started to make new memories with blue and playing blues clues. These moments of joy helped Joan to cope with her loss and eventually she was able to move on.

But Steve is still alive and he came back to get Joe. Joan was overjoyed to see Steve again and it felt like no time had passed. They embraced and shared a moment of pure joy and gratefulness. They were both looking forward to making even more memories together.

Then Joe left with Steve and she had to stay with josh and Jose and blue the dog. Josh, Jose and Blue were all happy for Steve and Joan and wished them luck. Joan waved goodbye to her old friends as Steve drove away. She knew their friendship would last forever. Joan sighed and turned back to Josh and Jose. She gave Blue a pat on the her head was time to start on their own journey. Josh and Jose each took one of Joan's hands and they started walking, Blue trotting happily beside them. The sun was setting and the sky was painted with warm colors of orange and pink. Joan felt a warmth inside her and knew she was ready for whatever was ahead.

Joan went to college. After college, she returned home and lived with blue and Jose. During that time Josh left Jose for blue. So he could go to college. Joan supported Josh  while he attended college. After he graduated, he moved out and got his own place. Joan and Josh continued to be good cousins despite the distance. Joan and Josh kept in touch through letters and phone calls. Jose aka josh sister always kept Joan updated on josh progress and successes in college. They both cherished the bond that they had built during their time living together. Joan was very proud of her cousin's success and they both enjoyed the close relationship they had developed. Even when they were apart, they continued to remain in contact and support each other. They were both thankful for the time they had spent together.

Joan is glad she teach her cousin Jose how to play blues clues . Jose has now become an expert blues clues player, and they often challenge each other to see who can solve the puzzles the fastest. Joan is always impressed with Jose's skills and they often laugh together at the silly jokes that appear in the show.
End of chapter 1