Chapter 31

JOAN AND JOSE ARE HELP JOE WHEN THEY HEAR STEVE YELL THERE IS A SNAKE IN HERE. THEY FOUND A REAL snake. Joan and Jose quickly try to catch the snake while Joe runs over to get a bucket. They grab the snake and put it in the bucket. They released the snake back into the wild. They all cheered in relief. Joe thanked Joan and Jose for their help. They all agree to be more careful when out in the wild. They all laughed and hugged in celebration. Joe invited them both to dinner that night to thank them again. They happily accept and spend the rest of the day exploring the area together. They all have an enjoyable time at dinner and Jose and Joan agree to join Joe on more of his outdoor adventures. The trio are family and explore the wild together. They take on many adventures and become famous for their explorations. Joe, Joan, and Jose become known as the wilderness trio, and their stories become legendary. People come from all over the world to hear their stories, and the trio become famous for their bravery and courage. They eventually write a book about their experiences, and it becomes a bestseller. Joe, Joan, and Jose become the faces of exploration and adventure. They become an inspiration to many and are seen as role models for young people who are looking to explore the unknown. They are celebrated and honored for their many accomplishments, and their legacy lives on in the hearts of many.
End of chapter 31