Chapter 39

JOAN AND JOSE AND STEVE ND JOE ARE WATCHING TV WHEN STEVE FALL ASLEEP CAZ HE STARTS HAVE A BAD HEADACHE AND JOAN LET STEVE REST CAZ SHE KNEW WHAT IT LIKE TO GET SICK FROM A HEADACHE IF NOT REST SO SHE LET STEVE REST TO THAT DON'T HAPPEN TO STEVE SHE CARE A LOT ABOUT HER FAMILY AND SHE WANT THEM TO BE FINE AFTER 1 DAY STEVE WAS FEELING BETTER AND THEY ARE ALL HAPPEN TO AND HOPEFULLY THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAINSOMEONE GET A BAD HEADACHE LIKE THAT AND GET SICK BUT JOAN IS HAPPY NOW THAT EVERYONE IS OK They all went out for a picnic to celebrate that Steve was feeling better. They had a wonderful time and enjoyed each other's company. They were thankful that Joan had been there to take care of Steve and that he was now feeling better. Joan had been a great sister, and Steve was grateful for her help. They made plans to get together soon for another night of fun. They hugged and said goodbye with a promise to keep in touch. Steve thanked Joan again as she drove away, feeling good to have her back in his life. He was sure that they would have many more nights of fun together. Steve watched as Joan's car disappeared around the corner. He smiled, feeling happy and content. He knew that he could always count on his sister to be there for him. He walked back to his house, reflecting on the evening. He was glad to have reconnected with Joan, and was looking forward to spending more time with her. He was thankful for the special bond they had. He knew that their bond would never break, no matter how much time passed. He was grateful to have a sister . also thankful for his other family members who were always there for him. He walked with a lightness in his step, feeling secure in the knowledge that he was never alone. He was filled with a sense of contentment as he opened the door to his house. He was happy to have such a strong support system in his life. He smiled, feeling blessed. He was sure that everything in his life was going to be alright. He was thankful for the people in his life who made him feel safe and secure. He was grateful to have such a loving family. He knew he could overcome any obstacle as long as he had them by his side. He felt a newfound strength within himself, ready to take on the world. He was ready to take on the world and be the best version of himself. He was determined to make the most of the opportunities and blessings that had been given to him. He was ready to make his dreams come true. He was ready to seize the day and make his mark on the world. He was excited about the possibilities that lay ahead. He was ready to take on any challenge.
End of chapter 39