Chapter 22

JOAN WAS HELP JOSH OUT CAZ JOSH HAD A BADLY HEADACHE BIT JOSE SAY OUT OF THE WAY EVEN THOUGH SHE WANT TO HELP BUT SHE DIDN'T WANT TO GET IN THE WAY SO JOSE WHEN ON HER ROOM AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS JOSH WAS OK Joan was glad that Josh was feeling better. She was relieved that her help wasn't needed in the end, but she still wanted to do something to help. Josh thanked Joan for being there for him. Joan was happy to see that Josh was back to his usual self. She was glad that she was able to provide support even if it was just being there for him. Josh was grateful for Joan's help and friendship. Joan was glad to see the difference her help had made. She was proud that she was able to provide comfort and support when Josh needed it the most. Josh was thankful to have Joan by his side. Joan was glad to be able to be there for Josh and strengthen their friendship. Josh was relieved to have someone to rely on in difficult times. They both felt happy with the outcome. Josh and Joan shared a hug and celebrated their friendship. They realized how much they appreciated each other and vowed to stay close no matter what. They thanked each other for being there for the other. They promised to keep in touch and support each other, no matter what the future may bring. Josh and Joan went their separate ways, feeling grateful and contented. They both knew that they had something special and would always have each other's back. This thought alone was enough to bring a smile to both of their faces. They parted ways, feeling relieved and contented.
End of chapter 22