Chapter 12

Joan got sick from something she had an allergy to and Jose had to call Steve or Joe. Steve or Joe then drove Joan to the hospital. The doctors prescribed her medication to help with her symptoms. Joan felt better after a few days and eventually went home. Jose was relieved to see Joan feeling better. He thanked Steve and Joe for their help and support. Joan was grateful to have such caring brothers  looking out for her. Joan appreciated the care and kindness everyone had shown her during this difficult time. She was thankful to her brothers for their help and support and promised to return the favor in the future. Steve and Joe felt proud of Joan for her strength and resilience. They knew she would get through this tough time with flying colors. Joan was determined to make her brothers proud and live her life to the fullest. She was determined to make the most of every opportunity and use her experience to help others. Joan was determined to make her brothers proud and to be an example of strength and resilience. She was an inspiration to her brothers and to everyone she met. She was a symbol of hope and courage for all who faced adversity. Joan was an example for her brothers that anything is possible. She was determined to live a life of purpose and passion. Her brothers taught her to never give up and to always strive for greatness. Joan achieved her goals and became a successful woman. She was an example of hard work and dedication, and a role model for her brothers. She was a symbol of courage and hope for all who faced adversity. Jose and Blue are glad that Joan was better and she was back to playing blue clues with her cousin Jose . Joan and Jose were always close and she was a great example to her. Blue admired Joan for her strength and determination and looked up to her as a role model. She inspired her  to be the best version of herself. Joan taught Jose to never give up, no matter the odds. She showed him that anything was possible if her put in the effort and work. Jose always looked up to her as a source of strength and courage.
End of chapter 12