Chapter 37

JOAN AND JOSE AND STEVE ARE WATCHING TV WHEN JOE COME HOME FROM WORK LATE AND JOE GOT A BAD HEADACHE AND IT MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE VOMIT SO BAD THAT JOE VOMIT IN THE BATHROOM AND JOE WAS FEEL WEEK AFTER VOMIT THAT JOAN HELP HIM TO HIS ROOM AND TAKE CARE OF HIM AND AFTER A WEEK JOE FEEL BETTER AFTER REST AND JOSE IS HAPPY TO KNOW HER COUSIN IS FINE NOW AGAIN Jose and Steve decided to take turns taking care of Joe while he was recovering. Joan was so relieved to see Joe getting better and thanked everyone for their help. Joe was grateful for their support and promised to take better care of himself in the future. Joan hugged Joe and thanked him for being so strong and brave throughout the ordeal. Joe smiled and said he had learned an important lesson and would make sure to take better care of himself. They both knew that the support of their family and friends had made all the difference. They both knew that this was not the end of their struggles, but that together they could face any challenge that life threw their way. They smiled at each other, grateful for the strength they found in their bond. With renewed determination, they set out to face the future, together. They embraced, knowing that no matter what, they had each other to lean on. They were ready for whatever life had in store. With a renewed sense of hope, they set off into the unknown. Nothing could break the bond they shared, not even the toughest of times. The future looked brighter with them side by side. They could conquer anything, as long as they had each other.
End of chapter 37