Chapter 20

Joan was cleaning up the dishes when Jose was reading a book but Jose was worried Caz Josh in up in the hospital caz of his injured he needs surgery Joan was worried too, but she knew Josh had the best doctors and they would take care of him. She finished cleaning the dishes and joined Jose in reading the book, trying to take her mind off of the situation. Jose noticed Joan's worry and comforted her, telling her that Josh would be alright. Joan nodded and smiled, feeling a bit better. They both returned to reading the book, taking comfort in each other's presence. Joan felt a wave of relief wash over her, knowing that she wasn't alone in this. She was grateful for the solace and companionship Jose had provided her and was sure that things would work out. With that thought in mind, she put the book down and the two of them embraced. They stayed like that for a while, enjoying the warmth and comfort of each other's embrace. Eventually, they let go and began to talk, Jose telling Joan stories of his own life, and Joan sharing her own. They talked until the sun was setting and the stars began to appear in the sky. As the night grew darker, Joan felt a newfound strength inside and knew that everything was going to be okay. With a newfound resolve, they returned home, hand in hand. They both knew that, no matter what, they would face life's challenges together. They embraced each other tightly and looked into each other's eyes, knowing that they had found a kindred spirit in one another. From that day forward, they were inseparable and their bond grew stronger with every passing day.
End of chapter 20