Chapter 26

JOAN AND JOE WERE HELPING JOSH OUT WHEN JOSE WAS TAKING CARE OF BLUE BIT JOSH STOMACH.WAS PUMPED CAZ HE ate SOMETHING BAD SO JOSH WAS IN THE HOSPITAL CAZ OF IT JOSE WAS VERY WORRIED CAZ SHEREALIZED CAZ OF IT SHE fears OF LOSING HER OLDER BROTHER CAZ HER DAD DIE WHEN JOSE WAS SO YOUNG SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER BUT STEVE STAY BACK WITH JOSE AND CALM HER DOWN AND LET HER KNOW THAT JOSH WILL BE OK I GOT THE CALL SAYING THAT JOSH WILL BE FINE BUT HE NEEDS HIS STOMACH PUMPED CAZ OF IT NOW HE OK DO YOU BELIEVE ME JOSE AND JOSE SAY YEA BUT IT SCARES ME TO THINK I WOULD HAVE LOST HIM STEVE SAY BUT YOU DIDN'T DO NOT WORRY Steve hugged Jose and told her everything was going to be okay. He reassured her that Josh was strong and that he would be home soon. They then prayed together for Josh's speedy recovery. After they finished praying, they hugged and said goodbye. He watched her go, feeling hopeful that Josh would come home soon. He walked back to his car, feeling a sense of peace. He drove home with a newfound sense of hope and optimism. He knew that no matter what happened, Josh would be alright. He felt confident that his prayers would be answered. He had faith that Josh would come back to them safe and sound. He smiled as he thought of the reunion they would have when Josh came home. He was filled with joy and anticipation as he thought about the moment he would see Josh again. He was determined to stay strong and keep the faith until the day when Josh returned home. He prayed every day for Josh's safe return and believed that his prayers would be answered. He kept his faith strong and never gave up hope. He knew that one day Josh would be home and that gave him strength and courage. Josh was his everything and he was thankful for the time they had together. He was determined to make the most of every moment Josh was home. He was filled with joy and love, knowing that this reunion was only a few days away. Finally, the day came and Josh was home. His prayers had been answered and his faith had been rewarded. He was filled with immense joy as he embraced Josh in a loving hug. They spent the day catching up and reminiscing about the time they had spent apart. Josh's presence filled the room with newfound energy, and the family was filled with love and joy. They were all so grateful to have Josh home. They were thankful for the bond they shared and the joy of being reunited. They celebrated the moment and vowed to never take each other for granted. They cherished the love that was in the air and the peace that had been restored.
End of chapter 26