Chapter 13

Jose was home alone and Caz of her cut on her arm she can't see blood and she blocked out and Joe call Joan . after Joe find out Joan came over quickly and tended to the cut. She helped Caz calm down and reassured her that she was okay. She then stayed with them until Caz felt better.  Joan was out at the store then she came back home . Joan covered the cut and bandaged it up. She then gave Caz some painkillers and made her a hot drink. After that, Joan stayed with them for a while until Caz was feeling better. Joan then hugged Caz and told jose was there for her. Joan stayed with Caz until jose fell asleep. Joan then went back to the store, but before she left she reminded Caz that she was always there for her. She gave Caz a gentle hug and left the room. Joan then went outside to the store, feeling relieved that Caz was safe and taken care of. Joan took a deep breath and smiled, grateful for all the help she had offered. She was glad that Caz was safe and sound, and that she had been able to provide her with comfort and support. Joan walked back to the store, feeling a sense of satisfaction. Joan was glad that she had taken the time to check on Caz. She knew that Caz had been through a lot and that her small acts of kindness had made a difference. Joan was proud of the compassion she had shown. She knew that her compassion was making the world a better place, one small act of kindness at a time. Joan felt thankful for having been able to make a positive impact on someone else's life and for having the opportunity to spread love and joy.
End of chapter 13