Chapter 36

JOAN AND JOSE ARE HELP STEVE CAZ HE GOT SICK AND JOE WAS AT WORK SO JOAN AND JOSE HELP STEVE AND STEVE GOT BETTER AFTER 8 TO 14 WEEKS BUT STEVE WAS NOT FULLY RECOVERED TELL AFTER 14 TO 18 WEEKS FROM HE HIS STOMACH UPSET HIM SO BAD AND AFTER 18 WEEKS STEVE WAS FULLY RECOVERED FROM HIS SICK Steve was grateful for the help from Joan and Jose and was happy to be fully recovered. He thanked them both for their help and support during his recovery. He was especially thankful that he was able to recover in such a short amount of time. He said he wouldn't have been able to do it without their help, and that he was grateful for the chance to get back to his normal life. He promised to pay them back for their kindness. He asked if there was anything he could do to help them, and said he would gladly repay their kindness in any way he could. He said that he was looking forward to spending more time with them and to making more memories. He thanked them for their understanding and support. He said that he was truly blessed to have such amazing people in his life. He promised to make the most of his newfound health. He vowed to make the most of his second chance and to be worthy of his family. He promised to be a better version of himself and to make himself worthy of all the love and kindness they have shown him. He said that he was grateful to have such a supportive family and friends. He thanked them once again for their understanding and support. He said he would strive to be the best version of himself and to live life to the fullest. He promised to never take anything for granted and to always be grateful for the people in his life. He said that he would never forget their kindness and support. He thanked them for being such an important part of his life and for always being there for him. He promised to remain humble and to make the most out of every opportunity. He said he would never forget their kindness and support. He vowed to never give up and to always stay true to himself. He said that he would stay focused and never lose sight of his goals. He promised to always remember the people who had helped him get to where he was and to continue to make them proud. He thanked them for believing in him and for giving him the strength to continue. He said that no matter what happened, he would always be grateful for their friendship and support. He thanked them for everything they had done for him.
End of chapter 36