Chapter 30

JOAN AND JOSE ARE IN THeir ROOM AND JOSH IT SLEEP TO AND JOSE IS SCARED BUT JOSH HUG HER BEFORE HE goes TO SLEEP IN HIS ROOM TO GO TO BED Joan feels relieved and safe when Josh hugs her. She falls asleep quickly and has a peaceful night. Josh goes back to his room and gets ready for bed. In the morning, Josh and Joan have breakfast together and talk about their dreams. Josh tells Joan he always has her back and she feels comforted and grateful for his cousin. They both head off to start their day. Joan is thankful for having Josh in her life, and for all the support he gives her. She has a smile on her face as she leaves the house, ready to take on the day. Josh watches her go with a feeling of warmth and contentment. Josh turns back to the house and starts getting ready for his day. He is thankful for his friendship with Joan and for the support and love, she gives him. He is ready to take on the day with a renewed sense of purpose. He is determined to make this day a great one. He steps out the door, a smile on his face, ready to take on the challenges ahead. He takes a deep breath of the fresh morning air and heads off to work, feeling energized and ready to take on whatever comes his way. His family with Joan has been a source of strength for him and has been an important part of his journey. He has built a strong bond with her, and her love and support have propelled him to be the best version of himself. He is grateful for her, and with that appreciation and determination in his heart, he is ready to take on the day with a new sense of purpose. He cherishes what they have and will continue to strive for the best, with Joan's guidance and friendship. He knows that whatever comes his way, he can count on her to be there for him. He is thankful for their special bond and the connection they share. He knows that this bond is unique and there is nobody in the world like her. He is grateful for her impact on his life and all the growth she has helped him to achieve. He is certain that Joan will continue to be an integral part of his life and will continue to be a source of strength and support. He looks forward to a future filled with love and joy, knowing that she will always be there with him. He cherishes all the moments he has spent with her and the memories they have created together. He is grateful for all she has done for him and knows that she will always have his back. He loves Joan with all his heart and is grateful to have her by his side. He is excited for the future and the many adventures they will have together. He is confident that, with her, he can conquer anything. He knows that, no matter what, she will be his rock and his support. He feels blessed to have her in his life and is grateful for the strength she gives him. He looks forward to a future filled with love and happiness. He promises to always be there for her, through thick and thin. He will strive to make her life as amazing as he can. He will love her every day with all his heart. He knows that together they can take on the world. He will never give up on her and will stand by her side no matter what. He will always be her biggest cheerleader. He wants to be the one she runs to for comfort and assurance.
End of chapter 30