Who are you?! - part 1

yes, I know this technically isn't outsiders, but it's Owen, I saw an idea and I told people I would write and I want to so yeah deal with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

third person pov:

Scott stared around the kingdom of Chromia, a smile on his face as he admired the kingdom he had built from the ground up. out of the blue, a screech came from the direction of the tavern that he recognized as his recently human bartender Owen. he ran towards the scream. climbing the stairs, he saw Owen standing at the door of one of the rooms, a tray of plates smashed on the ground. he looked over the orange man's shoulder and froze at the sight of what was in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owen's pov:

I screamed at the sight in front of me, dropping the plates I had grabbed from the other rooms when I was cleaning. I could hear Scott coming up behind me, but I only cared about what was in front of me.

in front of me were four people, or should I say three people and a rat. the first man was a short man with bleach-blond hair, hazel eyes, and tan skin. he was wearing a brown bomber jacket with a yellow shirt underneath, dark green cargo pants, and black boots. he was looking around the room with a look of wonder.

the second man was a tall man with a green turtleneck, white shoes, and brown pants. he had brown hair in a little ponytail and orange eyes. he had a quiver of arrows on his back, and was holding a bow, which was currently drawn and pointing at my neck. he had a large scar on his face, almost like claw marks.

the next man looked very similar to the second, only he had hazel eyes. he had no scar and a little daisy in his hair. on his wrist was a bracelet with little charms of oranges, apples, and raspberries. he was looking around panicked at me and the other people around him.

the rat was what confused me the most. it had a little head of curly brown hair, goggles resting on its forehead. it had on a little orange vest with a green belt, and a cream undershirt. it was running around in panicked circles on the bed, making little alarmed squeaks.

the weirdest thing was that they all looked exactly alike, with only little differences. and they also looked exactly like me.

what the actual hell?

"Who are you guys?" the man with the bow snapped, glancing around at me and the others. "who are you, and what are doing in my tavern?" Scott shot back. at the sound of his voice, the rat stopped running around and looked at him in shock. the rat ran over to the nightstand and grabbed a sign, ignoring Scott's protests. the rat sat on the bed and placed down the sign after a moment. the sign read, Scott? why are you a human? scott just laughed nervously. "uh, I've always been human. also, how in the world do you know my name?" the rat just stared confused.

"right, let's all calm down. my name is Owen, what are yours?" I asked, trying to defuse the tension. the people just stared at me like I was a piece of talking wheat. "that can't be right. My name is... also Owen?" the man with the bracelet said. the man with the bow sighed and facepalmed. "so's mine. please, do not tell me that we're all named Owen."

the rat destroyed the sign and rewrote, this is awkward. so is mine. "ok, what is happening?" Scott sighed. "oh. my god. I knew it! the multiverse exists!" the blond man piped up. "let me guess, you're named Owen too?" bracelet Owen said. "no, actually, my name's Sparrow." "ok, well that makes this easier." I sighed. Scott started talking. "where did you guys come from, and how did you get in my tavern?" "I don't know. One minute I was looking for apo, and the next, I'm here with you guys." as he was saying that, Owen with a bow's face twisted in disgust at the name apo. 

well, I was talking with Bek, and then I passed out, and now I'm here. the rat wrote. "similar with you guys. I passed out while working on my machine and here I am." "ok, well we're gonna have to figure out to get you guys back where you came from. I'm just gonna make this easier for everyone, you're orange," Scott pointed at the Owen with the bracelet, "you can be... quiver," pointing at scary Owen, "you'll be goggles, and you can be spit. oh, and you can just be sparrow." "spit?" I said, raising my eyebrow. "well, what else do I call you?" "fair point."

"Alright, now that you've given us horrible nicknames, do you have a place we can stay?" quiver asked. "you're looking at it!" I grinned. "sparrow, you okay with staying here?" "yeah, of course." "cool! everyone else, follow me!"

"you do that Owen, I'm gonna go find the other emperors and see if they can help." Scott left, leaving me with the other Owens. we left Sparrow in the room, and I showed Quiver and goggles to their rooms, leaving me with orange.

"so... spit." he said hesitantly. "where are we exactly?" "you're in empires. specifically chromia, the kingdom to dye for. ruled by my best friend, Scott." I smiled. "that's nice, that your best friend is there for you." orange mumbled. I could see tears welling up in his eyes. 

"Hey, are you okay?" I said, cautious. I had experience with comforting the regulars in the tavern, but I had no idea what this man has been through and what he was comfortable with. he just sniffed. "yeah I'm fine. I'm just gonna go to sleep." he walked up to the room I lead him to, opening the door and closing it quietly. As I turned to leave, I heard a sob come from behind the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah im making this a two-parter, what are you gonna do about it?