Rewrite The Stars

yippee songfic yippee

currently on a google duo brainrot, and I was listening to this and I thought hey this would fit mohwee and squidney and here we are

them (put the little heart thing here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Squidney please!" Mohwee called, desperate. "I'm sorry Mohwee." she turned to walk away, but stopped at the sound of his voice.

"You know I want you." he said. "It's not a secret I try to hide. I know you want me. So don't keep sayin' our hands are tied."

He stepped forward. "You claim it's not in the cards, and fate is pullin' you miles away, and out of reach from me."

"But you're here in my heart, so who can stop me if I decide that you're my destiny?"

Mohwee tries to grab squidneys hands, but she slaps them away. she goes to leave, but he turns her around and grasps her hands. "What if we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine." he starts to smile when she doesn't disagree. "Nothing could keep us apart You'd be the one I was meant to find It's up to you, and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars?"

"Maybe the world could be ours, Tonight."

Squidney rips her hands away from Mohwee's and walks towards the trees. she pauses, then turns to him. "You think it's easy. You think I don't wanna run to you. but there are mountains, and there are doors that we can't walk through"

"I know you're wondering why, because we're able to be just you and me, within these walls. but when we go outside, you're gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all."

she leaves, disappearing into the trees. Mohwee chases after her. She grabs a vine hanging from a branch and wraps it around her hand. "No one can rewrite the stars. how can you say you'll be mine?" Squidney swings across a small ravine. "Everything keeps us apart, and I'm not the one you were meant to find." she lands on the other side. "It's not up to you, it's not up to me. when everyone tells us what we can be," Mohwee swings and trips, and Squidney catches him. They both pause before Squidney leaves and continues walking, Mohwee following behind. "How can we rewrite the stars? Say that the world can be ours, tonight."

he finally catches up to her when they reach a clearing and turns her around. "All I want is to fly with you, all I want is to fall with you, so just give me all of you." "it feels impossible," "It's not impossible." "is it impossible?" she questioned. "say that it's possible." and with that, he kissed her.

she wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing back. Mohwee cupped her face, smiling.

behind a nearby tree, six people were silently cheering.

Magic was waving her hands, silently squealing. Spidey was trying to calm her down, but she herself couldn't stop smiling. Oeca was grinning, and fist-pumping the air. Apo handed him five coins, a big smile on the half-demons face. Rasbi was in the back, trying not to squeal, and Owen was helping her as he grinned, eyes twinkling. 

"It's up to you," Squidney beamed as they broke apart, "And it's up to me. no one can say what we get to be." Mohwee laughed, spinning her around. "And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours."

"tonight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

listen.

I was gonna do the actual end of the song, but I had just written cute google duo songfic and I'm not gonna ruin it.

I love them, they are adorable.

also I'm sorry if it sounds like Ai wrote it, I'm not used to writing in third person.

-Milly