1. Meeting

She'd been trying to call her boyfriend for hours. Hadn't heard from him. Her stomach was in knots, not knowing if he had once again betrayed her trust and hurt her again. It's a new day of classes and she could barely swallow from how sick she felt, not knowing if she was going to see him or not.

As she anxiously walked down the halls, she couldn't help but feel a sense of uneasiness. Her class is the last one on the right. She stops for a second. It began to feel a thousand miles away. She begins to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Her condition was playing with her anxiety and making it harder for her to function.

She takes a deep breath before walking into the classroom. As she passed the bookshelf by the door she could see everyone's seats. There he is, sitting on his desk with his friends, but he had a girl on his lap. Her heart sank into her stomach. She couldn't believe he had done it again.

"Andrew," she says.

He and his friend group all turn to her.

"Shit" he says, pushing the girl off of his lap.

She immediately turns around and struggles to run down the hall but it was as if her legs were giving out. Her condition failed her, causing her to drop in the hall. She struggles to breathe as he approached her.

"Breathe" he tells her.

He goes to help her but she swats his hand away.

"Stay... away..." she says.

He looked at her with tears in his eyes. She finally catches her breath as she looks up at him.

"How could you?" she softly asks, crying.

He couldn't give her a straight answer. He goes to console her but she wants nothing to do with him, repeating no over and over again.

"Leave me alone" she tells him but he continues to try and console her.

She keeps trying to push him away as the bell rings. That's when the bad boy of the school notices them. Notices her trying to push her soon to be ex away. He walks over.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" she yells.

He hurries over.

"Hey man. She said leave her alone" he says.

Andrew looks up at him with anger in his eyes.

"Walk away Nick, this is our situation" Andrew tells him.

Nick looks at the young girl. She has this sense of fear in her eyes. She was asking for his help without saying a word.

"I think it's time you walk away" Nick tells Andrew.

Andrew stands up to face Nick but Nick stands significantly taller than Andrew.

"Walk away" Nick says.

Andrew swallows hard. He looks down at his soon to be ex then back at Nick.

"You have no idea what's going on here. She's my girlfriend" Andrew says.

Nick looks down at the girl who is struggling once again to catch her breath.

"If I have to tell you to walk away again, some bad things will be happening. Walk the fuck away from the girl" Nick says.

Andrew knew he was defeated as he looked back down at the young girl.

"It wasn't what it looked like" Andrew says to the girl.

She didn't believe that one bit. Andrew walks back into the classroom while Nick kneels down.

"Are you okay?" he asks her.