Ch.13 Passion

She'd gone distant. Unable to control her urge to drink human blood. Miles had explained that her urge for human blood would be worse than the guys because she's more than one supernatural.

She'd gone back to school officially and thankfully her teacher didn't end up asking too many questions. Andrew hadn't been back to school which in a way relieved her but scared her at the same time because she knew that meant he had to be planning something.

She became good friends with another band signed to the label, seeing as they are the pack that Miles agreed to introduce her to to help her control the werewolf side of her. She'd been a huge fan of the band for years before finding out about Bad Omens.

It's late at night. The young couple had decided to stay at her place for the night. They hadn't really had a night to spend together since she awoke from her coma. He waits patiently for her to get out of the shower and she takes her time, still feeling Andrew's disgusting hands all over her. He'd touched her in places she didn't want to be touched by him. Even while they were together but Nick wasn't aware of that.

She hadn't been able to bring it up to Nick considering he already wanted to rip his head clean off of his body. She looks down at her arms and legs as she sees the scars she had accumulated since discovering she was supernatural and having the phoenix awaken in her. She hears the bathroom door open and furrows her eyebrow.

"Baby" She says softly.

The shower curtain opens revealing a shirtless Nick.

"I missed you. I was wondering if you were okay with me joining you for a shower" he asks.

She giggles to herself and nods softly. They hadn't seen all of each other yet but were finally comfortable with it. He closes the curtain for her while he finishes undressing. She submerges her head underneath the hot water as he steps into the shower. He swallows hard as he sees her naked body.

He could see the scars she'd been given. The bite marks they had given her. The scars from when Andrew attacked her in her apartment. He slowly gets closer to her, sliding his hands around her soft waist.

She slightly turns her head as he places his chin on her shoulder. He kisses her cheek as he holds her tightly.

"I love you so much" he whispers to her.

She blushes hard as she turns in his arms. He finally sees the front of her and finds his breath exiting his body.

"You are so stunning" he tells her.

She also finally gets to see all of him. His rock hard abs. His tattoos. His skinny yet muscular arms. His impeccable size lol.

She blushes as he takes a hand, lifting her eyes to meet his by the chin.

"My eyes are up here, darling" he tells her.

He smirks, seeing her face bright red. He pulls her into him close, sliding a hand around her cheek. He looks at her seductively, wanting to do bad things to her. She had never felt so comfortable and drawn to someone until him.

He leans in, feeling her breaths matching his. She could feel his hard on poking her but she tried to ignore it.

"What do you feel?" he asks her softly.

"You" she barely breathes out.

He chuckles, smirking. He pulls his face away slightly, admiring her looks. He moves a piece of her wet hair from her cheek.

"Why are you teasing me?" she asks.

He licks his bottom lip, unsure if he should continue or not.

"Because I'm afraid of what I will do to you if we decide to take this any further" he tells her.