Ch.10 Kidnap

The wolves began devising a plan.

Andrew's father had explained to him that it was completely possible to give her two powers, creating a hybrid. His father had told him that if he could manage to turn her, she would immediately become his new mate. Her bond to Nick would be broken and he could have her for the rest of his life.

The vampire began devising a plan.

Noah had explained to Nick that if he could turn her into a vampire, making her a hybrid, that he wouldn't have to worry about losing her to Andrew. There would be no way to tether her and Andrew together. Though he knows it's dangerous, it's one of the only ways he could help her. It would also help diminish his hunger for her.

Then there's her.

Completely unaware of what's going on in the minds of her ex and current. She was still coping with being fed on by Nick and stabbing Andrew. She wanted to meet this other side of herself, the phoenix. But at the same time she was scared of what it was going to mean.

She knew that she could be dangerous. What she didn't know was that she could eliminate all supernaturals with her powers.

While finishing cleaning up her apartment, her phone dings. She turns around to check it to see a message from an unknown number.

xxx-xxx-xxxx: Run Pretty Girl.

She furrows a brow as the glass of her windows comes smashing in. Things seem to go in slow motion as she looks around her room. It's Andrew and his pack, including his father.

She goes to defend herself as his father walks up to her.

"Hello Star" he says.

Two wolves grab her arms. She tries to fight back but realizes she's not strong enough.

"You know I could burn right through their hands, right?" she asks.

Andrew's father laughs.

"Go ahead. Doesn't faze me not one bit. It's not pain I'm feeling" he says.

Her face falls. She begins digging her nails into her hands to attempt to let Nick know she was in trouble. He feels the slight pain in his hands and looks down to see nail marks forming.

"What the fuck?" he snaps, alarming the rest of the guys.

"What's wrong?" Noah asks, coming over.

Nick reveals his hands causing Noah to furrow a brow.

"Could Star be doing it?" Noah asks.

Nick looks down and begins to think to himself. He hadn't heard much from her since he fed on her. He was worried about her. He pulls out his phone to text her when he sees a message from an unknown number.

Xxx-xxx-xxxx: You're too late. (1 Attachment)

When he opens the image, he begins to burn with rage to see Star being held back by his wolves.

Andrew laughs as he sees the message go from delivered to read.

"Now you're little boyfriend knows" Andrew says, shoving his phone in his pocket.

"What do you want from me?" she begs.

Andrew smirks as his face transforms into his half human/half wolf form.

"I'm going to make you a werewolf" Andrew tells her.

Nick and the guys began to come up with a plan to rescue her.

"Do we have any idea where he could have her?" Jolly asks.

"The picture Andrew sent me was taken in her room. I can only think of a few places that he would've taken her. But I can feel something off. She's in pain. She's weak and I don't think she knows how powerful and dangerous she really is" Nick explains.

Nick slams his fists into the island counter in rage.

"We will find her Folio. Just breathe" Noah says.

"I CAN'T BREATHE NOAH. MY CONNECTION IS IN FUCKING TROUBLE AND I WASN'T THERE TO PROTECT HER" Nick yells, flipping a few of the stools.

Nicholas walks over to him and places his hands on Nick's shoulders.

"Remember our powers, Folio. Remember what we can do. We are going to find her" Nicholas reassures him.

He looks back at his friend and nods.

She hangs from chains. She's shackled around the wrists and ankles. Her nose bleeds though her wounds were healing themselves. She had two wolves outside of her cell.

"You have till tomorrow night to change her. Once the full moon light hits her, as long as she has the bite, she will turn. Once she turns, her connection with that blood sucker will be broken and she will forever be mated to you" Andrew's father explains.

Andrew knew what this all meant. He was only a beta and had to kill an alpha to become an alpha. He didn't want to lose his father but this was the only way he would get to have the love of his life forever.

"I'm not ready to lose you dad" Andrew tells him.

His father gives him a soft smile.

"I'll be back" he says.

He looks up at his father.

"That's what mom said too. She's been gone for years" Andrew says.

His father sighs and lays a hand on Andrew's shoulder.

"Your mother was an Omega. I'm an alpha. Things are different now" his father tells him.

Andrew nods. His father sends him to check on his soon to be mate to find her slowly waking up.

"Leave us" Andrew tells the two wolves guarding her.

They leave and Andrew closes the door behind him.

"Why are you doing this? Please just let me go" she begs.

He leans against the wall while shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I was introduced to Angel 6 months before our breakup. I didn't want to cheat but my father threatened that if I didn't that he would either turn you himself or that he would expose our secret to you. I wanted you. Then you dumped me and moved on with a blood sucker while also discovering you were a supernatural as well. When my father realized I physically could not live without you, he helped me devise a plan to make you mine and make sure I could keep you as mine. That's exactly what I plan on doing" he explains.

She began crying.

"I don't love you anymore, Andrew" she tells him.

He stomps over to her and grabs her by the throat, choking her.

"I will make you love me, you ungrateful bitch" he says before socking her in the face.

She tries to make a fireball but is too weak to focus her energy.

"I hate you Andrew. You were the worst person I've ever dated. You narcissistic, straight up abusive, backstabbing, conniving, fucking snake. You are horrible and I hate you" she spits.

He smirks and socks her again, knocking her back out.

"I know where they are keeping her" Jolly comes into the common area saying.

Nick looks back.

"There is an old warehouse underneath the Wegner household. They have a cell under the house. And it gets worst" Jolly says.

Noah, Nicholas, and Jolly all gather around.

"They are planning on breaking the connection between her and Folio, by turning her into a hybrid."