Chapter 2 -Hyung double murder case-

Check mistakes(1) -✅

------

White Star went to his room and looked around for the items that God of Death had prepared for him. He found a spatial pocket that was same as Cale's in the closet. He checked the contents and found his white mask, several bottles of Dead Mana, Dragon Slayer sword, and several gold coins. But those gold coins were few compared to Cale's. Maybe only about 20 pieces.

"Ho... favouritism, yea," annoyed White Star.

White Star carried his spatial pocket and rushed to Cale's room again. But once he got to the front door, he was greeted with a plate flying towards him. He casually dodged it. In an instant, the plate shattered into pieces as it hit the wall.

White Star looked at the source of the flying plate and found his parents fighting again.

Plakk!

"You damn bitch! Why are you buying this alcohol?! You're so useless!"

"Sob sob, I'm sorry."

"Don't cry damn it!"

The man slapped woman's face repeatedly. He ignored his wife's apologetic sobs. What a heartless husband.

But there are also other people who are heartless. WhiteStar, He just stood there staring at the scene with the tired face of his own. He somehow understood the two people's words. Even though it was not the language of his previous world. But he thought nothing of it and walked away without any intention of messing them.

"Hey you son of bitch!"

White Star's steps stopped after hearing the man shout. He turned and saw the man was now glaring angrily at him.

'What did he call me earlier? Did I heard wrong? He called me son of bitch? That lowly person?'

"Why are you staring like that?! Come here! Let me poke your eyes-"

The man gasped. He couldn't continue his words. He saw his older son stand and look at him with a ferocious gaze. The boy had never looked at him like that before. For some reason, the man shuddered at the sight.

'Wh-Why am I like this. I-Is that kid really that scary? No. He's like a different person....'

His body trembled even more every time White Star stepped closer to the man. The man mustered up the courage to look at the White Star one more time, confirming whether he was really his son. But what the man saw was White Star holding a sword and slashing his neck.

Srinkk-

The man's head separated from his body. Blood was pouring out of the man's neck like a fountain. A split second later the body collapsed forward.

The woman saw her husband being slashed right before her eyes. The slash was so fast that she only saw the head that had been torn off from her husband's body and fell to the ground. The scene was like a scene in a Thriller movie. Some of the blood spurted into her face.

"KYAAAA-!" (Sorry About this I don't know what woman scream like😞)

"Noisy."

White Star's sword also slashed through the woman's neck.

***

<Hi, Cale.>

"You bastard God" Cale muttered as he saw writing appear on the God of Death's book in his hand.

<Don't be angry. I deliberately revived you in that family so you wouldn't get too attached to this world.>

"But you told me to enjoy a slack life in this world. Isn't there a chance that I'll get comfortable in this world and not want to come back?"