Chapter 26 -Roleplay Time-

Check mistakes (1) - ✅

------

Moments later, the prophets succeeded in defeating the Sindang Station troops.

"Finally we can defeat them!"

"We managed to keep this place!"

"We managed to protect 21-nim!"

Triumphant shouts and shouts echoed through Anguk Station. They clenched their fists and raised them as high as they could in the air.

Jung Minseob picked up the Sindang flag lying on the ground. He held the white flag close to his red flag that read Dongmyo. The white flag then merged with his own.

[You have won the flag of the 'Sindang Faction.']

"Everyone, please be quiet!"

The crowd quickly subsided. All eyes are now centered on 763, the one who shouted. 763 walked up to them carrying some potions. He then gave the potion to the wounded.

Everyone stared at the potion for a moment, then turned to 763 who gave the potion. "This potion isn't it..."

763 nodded with a smile. "The potion was given by 21-nim."

Everyone gasped at what 763 said. Some of them covered their mouths with their hands. They all stared at the herb emotion. No. They are touched by the person who gave it.

"21-nim really is a good person..."

"How can there be someone as good as him?"

"He looks ignorant, but actually he really cares about us..."

"He's like an angel..."

Everyone nodded their heads at the words that went back and forth. Some of the injured people then drank the potion in his hand. Immediately, small and large scratches closed up and did not leave the slightest mark. Their bodies also increase energy.

"My ugly body from scratch wound is clean again."

"I feel like 21-nim has healed not only our wounds, but also our hearts."

"How can I repay all these good deeds?"

"You can never repay him. That's why you have to be by his side to protect him for the rest of your life."

"I am willing to do that. I will protect her with all my heart and soul!"

Jung Minseob looked at the people in front of him strangely. 'Why are they exaggerating like this anyway?'

Meanwhile, 1168 and co exchanged glances.

"Why are they like this?" asked his companion.

1168 looks away. "I don't know. I don't care about them anymore. It's up to them what they want to do."

1168 has given up on the prophets who are getting more and more insane. The prophets were getting really weird when it came to dealing with Cale. They went crazy and were totally obsessed with protecting the red-haired child. The child's body may be weak, but his skills is no joke. Why would they want to protect someone with stronger abilities than them? He did not understand the thoughts of the prophets.

'Talking about skills, I don't know all the skills that kid has.'

The kid already displayed two very strong shield and fire skills. But that's not necessarily the only skill he has.

'...Could it be that he has hypnotic skill?'

If it's true that the boy has hypnotic skill, it makes sense for the prophets to act strange. The attitude of them who really worship the child is very unreasonable. Just because they owed their lives, would his actions be overkill like that?